This role calls for the person to be adept at cross-channel acquisition, and also business insights on the ROI of every campaign. Responsible to understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of the users and be obsessed with creating delightful experiences for the users, that will increase usage,traffic and revenues. Responsible to successfully manage and make the following channels of
acquisition ROI positive.
- Have to closely work with SCM, category, marketing and Product teams to drive implementation of the overall plan.
- Responsible for Revenue and growth of e-commerce business
- Responsible for Overall sales, GTM, and ops strategy, Cross Platform Acquisition / Retention.
- Leveraging 3rd party user acquisition / engagement tools.
- Work extensively with data - campaign analytics, user behavior, market trends and more. Track,measure and analyze performance to continuously improve ROI
- Build and maintain a test and learn roadmap with different user segments, value propositions,creatives and channels - to identify effective ways to bring in new transacting users, while retaining the old users.
- Responsible for budgeting, creative and media agency management.
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to get work done and build positive team relationships.
- Should work closely with the creative teams, sales teams, product management, technology teams to conceptualize, and launch features and campaigns.
- Forming relevant partnerships to find new channels for growth by providing presentations to stakeholders from both the sides.
- Strategizing yearly plan for growth identifying channels.
- Creating impactful presentations to convince and onboard new clients.
- 6-9 years overall experience in performance marketing with consumer tech products (preferably app) of scale in India.
- At least 3 years experience in ecommerce sector, owning key commerce metrics and running experiments to improve transactions and retention for a consumer tech product.
About Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
India's Largest Online Platform For Legal, Tax and Compliance Services. - https://t.co/f4giVXnWD7
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Visit us on www.vakilsearch.com
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and re,pon,ibilitie+
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
Experience - 2 to 5 year
Social Media manager -
● Take ownership of social media channels (LinkedIn & Twitter) specifically.
● Grow audience and engagement by delivering quality content across all social media channels.
● Independently generate new content ideas, plan and execute monthly social calendars, working together with various internal departments.
● Own Community Management across channels, including responding to questions & engaging in conversation.
● Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
● Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner, and monitoring customer reviews
● Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Linkedin timeline cover, profile pictures, etc)
● Establish KPIs for measuring content performance and report on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Own all social media KPIs across all channels and work towards improving them every day.
You should be a data-driven graduate with 1-3 years of experience who has hands-on experience in -
1) Minimum 2 years of managing different social media accounts.
2) Worked with social media management tools.
3) Strong analytical skills, Extremely KPI-focused, result-oriented mindset.
4) Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced startup environment. 5)Strong understanding of social media best practices & trends.
6) Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
7) Can work in a Team and Individually.
8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Hindi)
9) Knowledge of Personal finance will be a big plus.
- Responsible for building brand positioning and end-to-end managing brand assets of both offline and online business.
- Manage and handle growth of social media brand presence and handles of brands “48 Fitness” and Brand VT.
- Manage end to end creative, media, pr, website, and all agency partnerships.
- Build and manage brand relations with media houses for PR.
- Drive efficiency from partners and performance monitoring.
- Manging, coordinating for shoots, content creation offline and online activities.
- Generate daily leads and drive traffic for brand websites. 48fitness.inand www.vijaythakkarfitness.com
- Scaling up brand campaigns across social media platforms to achieve business objectives & defined KPIs
- Generate brand collaboration leads via effective social media marketing.
- Implementation of tools to drive efficiencies and deeper insights on social platforms
- Daily social media operation management and reporting.
- Organise and manage agency retainers and payments with timely management reporting.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Proven work experience within social media, brand management
- Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content ideas, hands on knowledge of word, power-point, excel.
- Design software skills will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies, tools and channels.
- Support a vibrant, enthusiastic community around blockchain applications (including NFTs) in gaming.
- Manage our product Discord and Telegram accounts, engaging directly with community members while being mindful of team expectations and priorities.
- Uphold quick response times during core hours, ensuring a high-quality experience for members of the community.
- Identify problems that may develop into issues with project revenue, including player unrest, exploits, technical issues, and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with our support team to address issues as they arise
- Maintain consistency with our current branding, positioning, voice, and messaging
Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role. Previous experience in crypto is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with gamer communities, in particular on Discord and Telegram
- Experienced in online marketing, growth hacking, and viral marketing.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the NFT community, crypto-specific language, and a proficient understanding of blockchain and NFTs as they relate to games
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
This position is working with the Tictales studio - Drawing inspiration from visual novels and gamebooks, we provide interactive story apps, franchises, and services for many genres & audiences: romance, thriller, medical drama, fantasy and more! Our stories can be experienced on web browsers or mobile stand-alone apps.
Tictales are experts in crafting the best narrative and interactive storytelling experiences with a long-term vision : to bring bigger franchises to the world and enable content creators from everywhere to express themselves.
What’s the job?
Our ideal Community Manager is passionate about interactive stories, telling stories and likes to build community to share this passion. You want to join a creative, dynamic and passionate team, which likes to take up challenges with each new project. You will plan and set up the editorial calendar programme that will consist of engaging content across all our social media platforms. You will be comfortable with fundamental web design techniques in order to create visuals (banner) based on our content.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create the social media content that helps Tictales become a leading gaming company in the interactive stories genre and share our amazing stories with our engaging and wonderful fans around the world.”
What you will really be doing
Lead the social media strategy for Tictales brand.
Create short stories, texts, interactive stories to create emotion around our stories and our universe/brand.
You’ll update social media on a daily basis (on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) in order to grow our audience and you’ll monitor and reply to comments and messages.
Build community around the Tictales’s franchises (Discord, facebook group)
Benchmark & competitor analysis (You’ll be closely monitoring other media to identify relevant stories and benchmark interesting format and trends)
You’ll report on your actions and analyze them with reporting document (KPI)
Host content as the face of our marketing vlogs, streams, panels, podcasts, webinars and more
Develop and execute social media and community management strategies to promote Tictales’s games and stories toward influencers in order to build partnership.
Become a recognised figure and a go-to contact for developers
Maintain a framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective content, social and community campaigns.
Create regular newsletter resources to target our key audiences/fans in order to give them more information about our projects.
Make our fan communities great places to be, where our fans can find information about our stories and the behind the scene of the company.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
Previous experience in a community manager/content creation role - at all stages of planning, production and editing
Experience executing effective social media and community management strategies
Passion for games, interactive stories and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Able to establish meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor the performance of the social media’s strategy and demonstrate how it enhances our business goals
Comfortable on camera and ideally with experience as a content creator on YouTube or Twitch
Interest in the gaming community and social media trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to generate creative ideas
Good understanding of new and emerging platforms, e.g. TikTok, with an enthusiastic drive to create innovative content
Able to manage multiple projects at the same time, communicating clearly with stakeholders.
Able to work with other functional teams within Tictales as well as with other teams within Kwalee.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Running Social Media Campaigns across all platforms (Google, FB,Insta etc).
- Managing and taking responsibility of the Store KPI’s
- Reaching out to as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Sourcing customers through social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, and Google Adwords campaigns of potential buyers in the TG.
- Being responsible for online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Playing a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Being responsible for Lead Management and nurturing through various interventions and Channels.
- Conducting research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of the campaigns.
- Optimizing targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook to generate cost effective user actions.
- Passing the lead from the channel to the website.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction by liaising with the Customer Experience Management team.
- Collaborating with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- Building / Integrating various marketing automation tools for the purpose of enhancing the digital marketing efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Partnering up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
- Actively participating in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- 3+ years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. Working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager Is a plus.
- Experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Should portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Should be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Use consumer insights to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Should be capable of translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports.
- Highly adaptable and quick learner. Come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers, have an ability to present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence, be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met.
- Should possess the ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues, collaborating personnel, senior performance management, and even consumers.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Social Media Marketer for an e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London. This is a remote opportunity.
You would be a great fit if you are naturally creative and enjoy the process of building and implementing growth channels for a startup. The role will have excellent growth prospects.
You will be directly working with the team based out of the United States from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 2 - 4 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 6.5LPA
About the client
The client is an e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London with several decades of manufacturing experience. The company is spinning out a startup with its core team and is looking to hire an entrepreneurially minded social media marketing manager.
We are looking for a Social Media Marketer with an understanding of how to represent the product and the company in the digital world. You will need to be active on social media, create digital content, and run campaigns (with supervision).
- Create and update website content across homepage and category pages on a Shopify-run website.
- Monitor website SEO efficiency, performance and be creative in developing new growth mechanisms.
- Support executive team in the development of social media strategies.
- Monitor key marketing metrics and track omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement content marketing roadmap including email newsletters, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Assist with customer service managing incoming support tickets and responding (with supervision from the team).
- Assist with PR activities including influencer relationships, brand collaborations, and channel partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent is preferred
- 2 - 4 years of prior experience with Social Media Marketing
- Prior experience with a media publisher or marketing agency (e.g. Vogue, Forbes, OnlyMuchLouder).
- Experience with the luxury sector (preferred).
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Developing and implementing effective social media strategies.
- Creating campaigns and strategies that attract the attention of the target audience.
- Scheduling social media posts as per the plan.
- Monitoring social media metrics and KPIs regularly.
- Coming up with innovative ideas and concepts.
- Finding and leveraging new platforms the brand can target.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with industrial professionals.
- Researching new concepts and ideas and proposing them to the team.
- Assisting in hiring with the team as and when required.
- Managing social media communication on time.
- Must be able to keep up with social media trends and align the marketing campaign to get more traffic.
- Lastly, must keep up with the social media pages of the partnered brands and their activities.
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Have a knack for social media, the creativity to stand out and the understanding to align the social media presence with brand persona (Prior experience in B2B marketing will be amazing)
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms such as Linkedin, Twitter Instagram, Quora, Reddit, and Facebook.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs and metrics.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Incredible research skills.
- Unique and unconventional networking skills
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Cross-Functional knowledge will be preferred
- A keen eye for detail.