We are seeking a Senior graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. Location: Malviya Nagar, Jaipur Rajasthan Pay Range: 4.00 LPA to 6.00 LPA Experience: 3 Years to 5 Years Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field. Experience as a graphic designer or in related field. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator and CorelDraw. A strong eye for visual composition. Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
ToppersNotes, is a venture backed edtech startup. We are looking for exciting people to work on board to build automated learning platform.
We have a team full of IIT grads, faculties from IITB and have vast experience in fields of AI/ML, Data Analytics.
We are expanding out our technical team in order to realize this solution.
● Develop a true-to-us visual language and tool kit to shape and etch brand
in the minds of customers
● Conceptualise and execute beautiful designs for brand touchpoints — organic
social, paid ads, emails, website banners, print ads and campaign-specific art
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams like Product and Tech, to support them in
the design-related parts of their projects
● Display an impeccable level of craft, attention to detail and consistency in your
use of brand elements, layouts and typography
● Co-create memorable brand IPs and one-of-a-kind campaigns
● Stay updated with best-in-class work to bring creative excellence to everything
● Be a custodian of our brand guidelines and ensure the organisation fully imbibes
them as a way of life
● A bachelor’s degree in visual communication or a related course
● 1-3 years or 4+ of experience in an ad agency or an e-commerce company/startup
● Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design
● Exposure to animation, motion graphics and UX design (a plus)
● An ability to wear multiple hats — from a design thinker to creator
● An obsession with tiny details, clean design and alignment
● Knowledge of design rules, principles and frameworks (you know them well
enough to understand when to break them)
● An understanding of what ticks on social media
● The ability to give creative direction for design-related projects (photoshoots,
video content and customer design sketches) and other brand pieces (brand
films, social campaigns and customer delight projects)
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD
Experience : 3 to 5 yrs
User Experience Designer
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: UX Designer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a talented designer who exhibits user empathy, big picture focus; and has mature design craftsmanship and problem-solving skills, who will work collaboratively with UX researchers, product managers and engineers while driving design from concept to final implementation
- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, product managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Take initial concepts and mock-ups and own the process of building them out into entire end-to-end experiences within the product.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Create & maintain design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mould our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the customers who use CAST, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
- Portfolio showcasing your proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, reflecting the synthesis of good visual and interaction design principles.
- A strong portfolio is critical for this role, both in terms of demonstrating your experience and as an example of your ability to create a compelling design presentation and be indicative of problem solving, creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- 2+ years of experience shipping products in a product/software environment
- Passion for design and a strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Should have demonstrable User Interference and User Experience design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Should have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Should have proficiency in Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools.
- Should have proficiency in responsive web designing and knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Should have knowledge about material design guidelines.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience working on Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to think creativity and pen down witty ideas and initial layout
- Patient with the process of trial and error of the design
- Creative with an eye for detail.
- Video designing /editing skills are good to have
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how to use scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy across the design
- Implement Top-notch Colour schemes and designs
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Idea generation, creating designs/concepts and layouts within the given time frame
What we have for you
- Health Insurance
- Career advancement
- Great perk + Performance bonuses altogether
- Flexible working hours
- Great team to work with
Hood is a new-age anonymous social network.
Hood has recently raised $3.2Mn seed funding and is backed by top VCs, 16+ unicorn founders including Vijay Shekhar Sharma - PayTM CEO, Ritesh Agarwal- OYO CEO, Kunal Shah - Cred CEO and an outstanding management team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare graphics for marketing, PR material
- Prepare graphics for in-app announcements
- Is an expert in at least three of these Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd, After effects, Sketch, Figma, Indesign or Canva.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
Step5:If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to
ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future.
We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
- 2-4 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Be willing to learn and grow, learning new skills and understanding the new mediums for today's technology.
- Ability to illustrate your idea in various looks and styles, and quickly translate your ideas visually for your team
- Someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
- Must be an experience of Image cutting & image cleaning.
- The ideal candidate should be well versed with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and coral-draw.
- Create design artworks as per clients requirement
- Creating graphics and layouts for Social Media, Websites, Infographics, and Print Collaterals.
- Graphic work like logo, brochure, magazine ad, poster, icon & infographic design
- Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple projects at once