Roles and responsibilities:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership.
- Participate in creative meetings to understand requirements and ideate.
- Develop innovative designs for all marketing and branding initiatives - illustration, infographics, etc.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles to produce logical wireframes for Engagement event, stores and emailers.
- Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualisation, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from inquiry to delivery.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts for landing pages, websites, etc.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in art/ design/ creative multimedia/ industrial design or equivalent.
- Experience in UI/UX, graphic design, branding, illustrations, etc, for creative agencies/ web companies/ e-commerce industry, etc.
- Experience in basic graphic design software- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
We are a boutique testing firm located in Hyderabad. At Frugal Testing, We believe that a robust software testing process is the key to ensuring a great user experience. We offer complete testing solutions for all stages of the software development lifecycle, from test planning to deployment.
Frugal Testing has been in the quality control field for over six years, and have worked with a wide range of industries from Startups to Fortune 500 companies including Edtech, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Food and Sports.
We work closely with clients to ensure that their applications operate as expected across multiple devices and platforms. Our expertise allows us to deliver a complete view of how an application performs for each user and make sure it stays that way!
At Frugal Testing, we believe in the power of sharing, helping, and lifting others up. We have a unique culture that is driven by our values.
Our goal is for you to be happy at work so your productivity shoots through the roof!
Benefits include health insurance, team outings, unlimited snacks, company events and a lot more. We also give our employees the opportunity to grow their career by working on projects that help them develop new skills and improve their expertise.
About this role
If you like translating digital to real users and all set to take the ownership, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc).
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- Professionals are shifting their career more than ever.
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Build the relevant skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Conduct user research, prototype, create user journeys, A/B testing and more
- Use the prototyping tools such as Figma/AdobeXD
- Engage in quantitative and qualitative research and convert them into actionable insights
- Create a smooth user experience by exploring unique approaches to solve users' problems
- Work closely with different teams of developers, data scientists, marketing, customer success, sales to understand the problems and devise holistic solutions
- At least 3 years of full-time experience as a UX Designer in a product based startup or a UI/UX Design agency
- At least 3 years of experience working with software development teams
- Background in HCI and understanding of MVP along with good UI sense
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a lean team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
Also, explore: https://instagram.com/cutshorthq
PS: Do you fancy an off-site in Vegas? Hop in!
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Experience with working on Vue.js and/or Node.js would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Figma would be a plus
- Hands-on Experience on Storybook would be a plus
● Work in agile product development (with Product owners, Managers, Developers) to
define requirements and design the solutions
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions, producing
journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that
lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and Web applications with a
special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying technologies and
● In this position, you will be challenged to understand business needs as well as user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design which is simple but elegant. You will
also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to have
the best user experience, iterate upon in accordance with user testing
Required Technical and Professional Expertise -
● Minimum 0-2 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer) with
experience working with internal or external stakeholders.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative tools like Notion,
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so technically literate
● Experience in designing web applications that support extensive Data Visualization,
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or sketches
that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and
design best practices.
What you'll do
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, content writers, and product managers to anticipate and identify user needs and align product goals with the user's goals.
- Come up with features and improvements that you can ship quickly and measure for effectiveness.
- Design and discover workflows that allow you to test designs early and often, and then iterate upon feedback.
- Identify new product opportunities, inform launch decisions, and product improvements.
- Use and evolve our internal design libraries and design system.
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure what is shipped is true to your design work.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company by evangelizing thoughtful design and its impact on the bottom-line.
- Directly contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company.
You're right for us if -
- You have an online portfolio that documents your work and thinking process - or a PDF would do too. (If not, you might be asked to take a design assignment)
- You have a high bar for your work and the team.
- Strong empathy for users
- You have solid Visual Design, UI, and Interaction Design chops.
- You are someone who cares deeply about getting to the root of the problem you're solving and take time to understand all the facts before making informed design decisions.
- You engage complexity head-on before simplifying.
- You have a strong bias for action when it comes to prototyping to help facilitate better product discussions.
- You understand the balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line.
I represent Aptita Consulting Partners, an executive search firm from Mumbai.
Your profile would be a perfect match for an opening we are working for.
The role is based out of Gurgaon, for an App based firm and will be an ideal switch for your career.
If you are interested to know more, suggest a suitable time to connect and discuss further.
Awaiting your reply.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Portfolio of design projects (does not matter if the project is not live)
- Knowledge of Designing tools (e.g. Figma and AdobeXD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
1. App UI/UX.
2. Social media posts.
3. Companies design policy
We are a startup in recruitment domain. We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team and be a part of our journey.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences for a wide range of interfaces and devices
- Creating PSD or Mock-ups for Website and mobile app
- Ability to present designs and sellable solutions to various stakeholders of B2C, B2B, back office, mid office operations & configuration systems etc.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Immediate joiner
- share our enthusiasm of working in a startup
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, Balsamiq, and the like
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, Photoshop, Sketch illustrators or whatever putting them into perfect designs
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- preference to experience in recruitment domain
- Strong time management and work ethics
- Should adhere to delivery schedules