The global chatbot market is projected to reach USD 4.9 billion by 2032.
At CAW Studios, we are building the Conversation Design academy and a team that is focused on these new-age HCI.
What is conversation design (CXD)?
A Conversation Designer is responsible for designing engaging and impactful conversational experiences. A Conversation Designer should understand business requirements, conduct UX research, and create natural dialogue flows keeping technical constraints and product capabilities in mind.
What do we do at CAW Studios?
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to design, develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers.
We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Who are you?
You have a penchant for good writing, like copy, dialogues, and scripts
You are a good storyteller and a visual person
You are proactive in solving problems
You can already see yourself in HCI, Writing, AI, and UX
What would you do as a conversation designer?
Understand business requirements and craft conversational flows to solve end user’s problems
Conduct a user-first UX research
Analytical Thinking: Use data-driven decision-making to define flows
Ability to synthesize multiple perspectives (Clients, Developers, Program Managers)
Proactively identify blockers
Be the client’s advocate, ensure the solution offers long-term success and ROI
Understanding of the underlying technology, platform, and product
Keep up with market trends and be a thought leader in the industry
What if I am a Beginner or just graduated from college?
It doesn't matter if you are a newcomer or someone who has just started in UX, content/ copywriting or the SaaS space. We are looking to mentor beginners also in this field.
What if I have some experience in Conversation Design or a similar field?
At this stage, we are considering candidates with up to 1.5 YOE in conversational design to start with us for this role.
How should we proceed?
As soon as you apply with us, we review your resume, understand your expectations (yes, a portfolio definitely helps) and see if you are a right fit for this role. No matter if you are just out of college or are a newcomer with some experience in conversation design, (user experience, content and copywriting, or even in the SaaS space), if your profile exudes that certain passion, we want to interview you.
What should I include in my portfolio?
For someone who is a beginner, we want to see how structured your thoughts are:
Things that would help us include: Blogs, case studies, low-fidelity mockups, ad copy examples, writeups, etc.
For someone with some level of experience: conversation design - UX - portfolios, case studies, sample mockups, etc. would help.
What is our interview process?
We are bringing new ideas to the interview procedure. Creating a shortened version of the Conversation Design process seemed like a better solution than conventional take-home tasks because each applicant is given the same amount of time, everyone starts with the same amount of information, and everyone learns together.
Note: You will receive some basic instructions on how to prepare for our first round of interviews once we decide to move forward with it. We want to make things simple for you and practical for us as well.
About Caw Studios
Amagi is a global leader in cloud-managed services for the Streaming TV and Broadcast TV industry. Amagi enables TV networks and content owners distribute and monetize their content. Amagi’s clients include premium networks and platforms such as NBCU, CBS, PBS, Samsung TV Plus, Redbox, XUMO, Roku, A+E Networks, Viceland TV, MGM, ShortsTV, Yahoo! Finance, PeopleTV, Tastemade, Turner Corporation, Discovery Networks and more.
Amagi pioneered the use of cloud technologies in the broadcast industry, and today manages 300+ channels with deployments in more than 40 countries. Amagi is an advanced tier partner of Amazon Web Services (AWS), and works on the latest cloud technologies that are shaping the media and entertainment industry. Amagi has sales offices in New York, Los Angeles and London, and operations center in New Delhi, and an innovation center in Bangalore. For more information, visit www.amagi.com .
Job role: UX Manager
Role reporting into: Head of UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
- Own the Product design philosophy and UX strategy
- Team management and mentoring
- Initiate/ participate in user research initiatives and insights to drive design decisions
- Translate user needs and business goals into innovative products that provide an engaging user experience.
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams right from Design, Product Management, Engineering, Operations to Marketing
- Practice design thinking, understand ‘jobs to be done’ framework, agile and lean UX methodologies
- Knowledge of wireframing, visual design and rapid prototyping tools
- Manage shifting priorities, deliver pixel perfect products, and consistently meet project deadlines.
- Should partner with content writers to help articulate User Guide documentation, demo video scripts etc.
- Ensure the quality of the design throughout the development cycle.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed in this role:
- Previous experience of having managed a team
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas
- A portfolio that demonstrates a user centred design process, interaction and visual design skills with experience designing web apps/ cross platform products in the consumer as well as enterprise space.
- Should be self-driven and proactively look at improving user workflows of existing products
- Should have the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Have demonstrated ability to conduct user research, usability testing to uncover unarticulated user needs, usability issues etc
- Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s)
- Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
- Should possess good communication skills to articulate the design process and design decisions to stakeholders
- Should be proficient in developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications
Preferred Work Experience: 8+ years , preferably with a combination of work experience in start-up environments as well as large corporates
Education/Qualifications: B-Des /M-Des from institutes like NID, Srishti or IDC (IIT)
We are looking for a rockstar designer to join our UI/UX design team, and help us build world-class experiences for our mobile app! As a member of our rapidly growing team, your role would be to envision how our users experience our product, and bring that vision to fruition in an inspiring way. You will take on complex problem statements and transform them into accessible & intuitive designs for the end users spread across the globe.
You will work closely with the founding team, identify & define key user personas, advocate their needs and ensure that the final product is easy-to-use and delightful for our customers across the world. If being part of a top-notch team working on industry-defining products at a startup-pace and global-scale excites you, then this role might be for you.
What you’ll do
- Understand our target users, understand their pain points, and design beautiful UI/UX for them to experience the magic of our consumer mobile app
- Create interaction flows, wireframes, visual designs, illustrations and prototypes for various user journeys in the mobile app
- Collaborate & coordinate with product managers, marketers and engineers to translate your designs into a usable product
- Identify ways to validate your design and rapidly iterate new ideas
- Define, develop & extend the visual design systems & style guide in accordance with the Flash brand
What you’ll need
- A degree in Visual Design, Human Computer Interaction, or any equivalent field, followed by over 4 years of professional experience crafting UI/UX designs
- Your work speaks for itself - you would be required to share an up-to-date portfolio consisting of your past projects, their outcomes and your design process
- Proficiency in design techniques such as sketching, research, moodboarding, mock-ups, prototyping, visual designing, copywriting, etc.
- Knowledge of industry-standard design tools such as Figma / Sketch / Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and cross-team collaboration
- Previous experience in UI/UX design for a consumer-facing mobile apps
What we offer
- Culture that focuses on letting you evolve and realize your potential
- Solve challenging problems at global scale, together with other bright minds
- Competitive pay, and generous ESOPs for wealth creation
- People that you’ll love to surround yourself with (we over-index on this during our hiring process)
- Comprehensive insurance for you and your family, so that you have one less thing to worry about
UX Designer with focus on research - a research-based role who would work alongside the product manager and the design team to assess the markets, competitors, user behaviour & preferences and USPs. Primarily, the role would be to gather the problem statements and requirements from the client and understand what needs researching and designing.
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX
- Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tools
Looking for a passionate product designer to build a breakthrough sports platform. We are a small team with plenty of growth opportunities. Looking for leaders!
About Turf Town 🌀
Turf Town is a sports network that helps people find places to play at and players to play with.
We are looking to change the way you organise and play the sports you love.
We believe in building products that are designed and crafted with a care and attention to detail. We are looking for individuals who share our passion for building incredible products!
The Role 💻
- We are looking for a creative product designer who can help ideate and bring out our suite of products and features.
- You'll be working on both mobile and web based apps.
Skill Requirements 🖌
- Knowledge and experience in designing in Figma.
- Experience in working with design systems
- Experience in motion design and transitions
What we are looking for 👀
- Product focused. We believe products are the centre piece of our company and we are looking for designers who take every effort to ensure our designs are beautiful and modern, yet intuitive.
Bonus Points 💯
- An interest in playing or actively following any sport.
- A kickass portfolio
- Experience in building SaaS.
- Experience in creating icons and illustrations
Our Offer 🤝
- Very competitive and growing pay scale.
- An opportunity to scale with a team at a growing startup.
- All the equipment you'll ever need.
Interested to work with us? Please apply with your portfolio link in your resume.
2. Creating motion/static graphic designs for the brand
3. Developing layouts for product illustrations and brand websites
4. Working on creative assets of the brand, including newsletters, brochures, and content for social media platforms
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
What are we looking for?
The best designers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Strong hands-on skills which should range from designing using Photoshop to coding UI mockups.
- Hands-on knowledge on Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design (B.Des.).
- A lead of visual design who envisions and creates the next generation of user interfaces for customer service.
- A design pioneer, who will invent user interfaces that combine speech, touch, and other modalities to drive intuitive interactions on smartphones, tablets, and other connected consumer devices.
- The ability to combine strategy with design thinking to deliver an experience like our audience never had before.
- Bring passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
We (Swific Technology Pvt. Ltd.) are a young & dynamic start-up, backed up by top Angel Investors in the country. Our product, Register Book is a simple, effective and user-friendly solution for small businesses, and individuals who want the ease of creating tabular notes/documents on their phone and in their preferred language. We currently support Hindi, Gujrati, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali, or English.
We are a rapidly growing software product company with a lean team, doing high quality work building for the millions of Indians coming online on mobile and looking to use productivity tools to enhance their activities and business. The company is well funded by reputed blue chip investors and is growing fast. We promote a remote work culture where each team member has control over how and where they wish to work. We offer a flat and transparent work culture where you are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation. We follow a 5 day workweek.
Post covid, we might open an office in Mumbai as a primary location however, all the team members can still choose to work from home.
Why Join us?
- Growth - Registerbook is growing rapidly and building a category leader in a new software product segment and therefore there will be plenty of learning opportunities and ability to do cutting edge work.
- Scope - The marketing team is getting set up and being part of the first few members is a golden opportunity to catapult your career growth
- Passion - Opportunity to work with colleagues with a new and innovative way of thinking, positive energy and excitement.
- Job variety - Working with us you will never face a dull, boring routine as every day brings new challenges and opportunities.
- Our Culture - We value diversity and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and don’t discriminate based on religion, caste, colour or gender. We offer a flat and transparent work culture where you are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation.
- Remote Work - We promote remote work and you would be free to work from anywhere you want.
- Compensation - We are well funded and will match the industry best compensation.
- Work closely with the product team to identify research questions.
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests to understand user needs and find relevant solutions
- Help define and refine user personas.
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy.
- Create use cases and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies.
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand.
- Design and prototype elegant interactive solutions.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to translate design appropriately.
- Provide support by participating in creative decision-making.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative & analytical problem-solving approach, articulative, and rational.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-collaborative work environment with grace. And someone who wants to make great products
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or a similar role.
- Bachelor's, associate's, or relevant program degree in design or art-related field.
- Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples.
- Mastery of foundational design concepts and visual principles, especially for the digital world.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design/CAD software like Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch/Illustrator/Affinity, Photoshop, Figma, etc.
***Immediate Joiners are preferable ***