• Ability to handle multiples tasks effectively and on tight deadlines.
• Technical expertise, should have a clear and concise understanding of basic concepts and technologies and the ability continuously acquire new technological competencies.
• Ability to determine suitability of relevant technolgy along with Delivery team on project specific basis
About Nirmitee Softwares LLP
EverestEngineering -Software Engineering when you need it. High quality, scalable, distributed development teams are ready to help you now. Sustainable software development. Fit for purpose. Doing the right thing both for our customers and for yours.
As a team, we are passionate and motivated by the impact our organization can have on our customers, employees, the industry, and the world. We are here to accelerate software innovation by digitally connecting the global workforce. Through our experience, we know that working with remote teams and getting it right can become a competitive advantage for organizations. We want to provide this advantage to customers and partners that are trying to have a positive impact on the world through software innovation
Excellence is at the forefront of our mission. We see an opportunity to shift the narrative of working with offshore teams - from a frustrating cost-cutting exercise to a beneficial value addition.https://everest.engineering/
Our experience means we understand the problems software companies face trying to build offshore distributed teams because we've been there before ourselves.
We work iteratively together to manage these problems for you, or to provide extra capacity in peak times so that you can do what you do best – deliver amazing innovations and delighting your customers
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering" target="_blank">https://github.com/
Big Data, Web Development, Mobile Development, Agile Development, Data Analytics, Software Product Development, and Remote Working
HeadQuarters- Melbourne, Victoria
We love people who in general -
- have a passion to own and create amazing products.
- are able to clearly understand the customer’s problem.
- are a good collaborative problem solver.
- are a really really good team player.
- are open to learn from others and teach others.
- are able to take the meaningful feedback and improve continuously.
- can commit to inclusion, equality & diversity.
- can maintain integrity at work.
You are the one if -
- you love solving problems.
- you have a keen interest in understanding and analysing the customer problems and solutions.
- you possess good listening, communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- you can empathise easily with customers.
- you can facilitate and lead workshops that generate customised business solutions.
To be successful in this role, you need to -
- analyse the as-is system and collaborate with clients to create artefacts (personas, journeys, epics, stories, to-be system etc.) to outline business vision, objective, product roadmap, and a project release plan.
- effectively manage the scope and constraints of the project.
- work in agile teams that help in the successful delivery of a project.
- effectively prioritise and obtain buy-in from all the stakeholders to help the team with the requirements.
- write detailed stories to help the team understand the requirements.
- demonstrate flexibility in picking up things/roles needed for the successful delivery of the project.
- collaborate with the UX team to understand and contribute to the user research & design process.
- be an effective liaison between the client and your team to manage the product backlog and keep an eye on the software delivery.
- Associated with the Group President to drive operational efficiency and sustainable growth in the group entities.
- To prepare business plans and investor pitch decks as per client requirements.
- Analysed the cost effectiveness of the organization
- Designing the business models and roadmaps of various group entities Conducted research to analyse industry trends and fashioned valuable decks to bring forth a strategic direction for the entities.
Title : Business Analyst
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Hands on Insurance domain experience – added advantage
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Business Analyst JD:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
- Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Must be an immediate joiner
2 to 5 years experience needed
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare domain
- To understand the problem statements which includes Change Requests
- To closely interact with Clients, Design and Development Team Members and Testing team
- Good Communications in English
- Should be familiar to Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to develop digital asset management strategy, integrating the DAL into all relevant business processes
- Master the organization’s digital asset management platform, managing user access, and providing support and training to help ensure accessibility and ease-of-use for both internal and external stakeholders
- Maximize discovery of digital assets by enhancing digital assets with metadata that follows established guidelines and is consistent with business objectives.
- Support lifecycle of image assets after creation, including ingesting, archiving and expiration within DAL and PIM System.
- Responsible for how internal/external stakeholders and qualified external collaborators can access, use, and interact with the company’s digital assets.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of workflows for DAL while documenting best practices and monitor implementation.
- Generate asset reports and conduct audits to maintain and ensure accurate digital asset procedures and policies in both PIM and DAL
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team-facilitation skills Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience with product attribute data, Previous experience with data mapping and data validation.
- Previous experience with digital asset management, Knowledge or and ability to perform data gathering, analysis and process flow design
- Knowledge of SAP a plus, Basic project management skills a plus
- Immediate to advanced skills in Excel required ,Experience with both agile and waterfall project software development methodologies.
- Strong experience in user testing and project management.
- DAM/DAL with major platforms (Widen) a plus.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Full understanding of the PIM data model
- Create conceptual data models, data flow documentation and user workflow processes
- Complete analysis needed to normalize and harmonize data attributes for the PIM and Data Governance tool
- Support needed for data governance documentation such as data dictionary and data lineage
- Lead discovery meetings with business owners to evaluate current PIM system and processes to document a recommended solution design of PIM for stakeholder review
- Document business requirements for data attributes, taxonomy, hierarchy, workflow and procedures in the PIM
- Leveraging agreed to solution design to configure the PIM system with the needed attributes, business rules, validations and workflow to ensure the business need is satisfied
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans
- Identify and communicate the level of effort associated to new requirements that are received to be leveraged to establish release schedule for new demand
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years' relevant experience required; 5- 7 years' work experience preferred
- Work with clients and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Should have Experienced in a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client's business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients and should have prior experience of working with them on-site including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training.
- Salesforce Admin Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service, or Community.
- In this role, the analyst is expected to have exemplary communication and documentation skills.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations, and document Business Related Document based on business data and Salesforce knowledge
at One og Reputed FMCG Company