HR Executive Job Brief
We are seeking an HR executive to manage various procedures of our company. It includes recruiting, learning and developing, and employee performance programs. The selected candidate will be given the responsibility of creating referral programs. Besides, they are also required to oversee the hiring procedures and update HR policies.
To become a successful HR executive, candidates should possess an extensive background in the Human Resources department. Moreover, they must also have a thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Nevertheless, it is vital to make strategic decisions for our company. Only then can we seamlessly hire, develop, and retain considerably qualified employees.
HR Executive Responsibilities
Listed here are the job responsibilities of an HR executive:
- Execute the annual review procedures of employees.
- Plan and design the benefit packages of employees carefully.
- Administer the entire hiring process of new employees.
- Maintain a significantly detailed record of the employees of a company.
- Supervise the daily operations of the Human Resources department regularly.
- Monitor and analyze the budgets of all departments.
- Create new and effective HR policies while updating the already existing ones.
- Ensure the compliance of the employees with all HR policies.
- Efficiently counsel employees whenever necessary.
- Oversee the termination process of the employees.
- Organize conferences and events for the employees.
- Conducting exit interviews only to identify and learn the reason for resignation or termination.
- Maintain and keep a record of employee attendance.
- Manage the safety issues and complaints of the workplace with great care.
- Carefully adhere to all rules and regulations of the company.
- Direct and lead the entire HR team
HR Executive Requirements
Listed here are the job requirements of an HR executive:
- At least two years of working experience as an HR executive, HR Analyst, or any other similar role. But the job role must belong to the Human Resources department.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or other related field.
- Exceptional understanding and knowledge regarding the HR cycle.
- Proven work experience with the software of Human Resources Management like Jobsoid.
- The capability of working within a critical environment.
- Excellent knowledge regarding the Federal and Provincial Labor laws.
- Capable of demonstrating outstanding leadership skills.
- Exceptionally active listening skills.
- The ability to work efficiently as a part of a team.
- Remarkable conflict resolution abilities.
- Exceptionally strong work ethics.
- Time management skills.
- Incredible communication skills.
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems and Human Resources Management Systems.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting.