HR Analyst Job Brief
Our organization is on the hunt for a dedicated HR analyst. The candidate must be result-driven and leave no stone unturned to satisfy the organization. The candidate must submit documents related to an employee record, labor laws, employee surveys, and more.
The HR analyst should thoroughly know different human resource management systems. They will have to suggest changes to improve organizational operations. They will have to enhance recruitment and employee retention practices particularly.
Our HR analyst will also be responsible for training employees. They should help employees become more efficient and productive. They should have an eye for details and should have top-notch communication skills.
HR Analyst Responsibilities
- Collecting data related to payroll outputs.
- Performing employee and management surveys.
- Keeping track of employee records.
- Handling exit interviews.
- Establishing valuable HR metrics to evaluate the impact and efficiency of the workforce.
- Evaluating statistics and data related to recruitment practices, employee turnover, employment law compliance, employee motivation, and more.
- Improving current data systems and processes.
- Implementing new data systems and processes.
- Compiling data reports for senior managers.
- Setting long-term and short-term goals to improve employee performance.
- Suggesting policies to improve organizational culture.
- Establishing the best hiring practices to find the most appropriate candidates for the organization.
- Reviewing new and existing positions in the organization and communicating them to the management.
- Figuring out why employees are choosing to work inside the organization.
- Recommending areas of improvement within the organization.
- Reviewing job applications to improve employee retention rate.
- Troubleshooting issues related to HR issues and identifying clients’ needs.
HR Analyst Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, human resource, or other related fields.
- An MBA in HR from an accredited institution is preferable.
- Work experience of 2 years in a similar role.
- Ability to handle human resource management systems.
- Exceptional research skills.
- An analytical mindset.
- A knack for finding quick solutions to problems.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, and similar tools to create presentations, spreadsheets, charts, and other pictorial representations of data.
- Experience with different HR operations like recruitment and payroll management.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A fundamental understanding of labor laws.
- Ability to sustain in a fast-paced environment.