QA Manager Job Brief
We are searching for a reliable quality assurance manager who is capable of taking up all responsibilities. Also, the chosen candidate must have the efficiency of ensuring that all internal and external requirements are met. However, this must be confirmed before our products and services successfully reach our potential customers.
They will also be given the responsibility of inspecting procedures and outputs, thereby identifying mistakes and non-conformity issues. A proficient quality assurance manager possesses the eyes of a hawk and has magnificent experience in quality control. This means they are essentially ideal, reliable, and competent professionals.
So their approval for continuing the business life cycle is of utmost importance. Moreover, they aim to ensure high-quality operations and services within the company. This significantly leads to the long-term success of our business.
QA Manager Responsibilities
Listed here are the job responsibilities of a QA manager:
- Efficiently monitor all operations which affect the quality.
- Devise procedures for inspecting and reporting all the persisting quality issues.
- Assure the consistency and reliability of production with thorough checking procedures and final output.
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians, and all other staff.
- Report all malfunctions to production executives only to ensure immediate action.
- Appraise all the requirements of customers and ensuring they are quite satisfied.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Keep permanent records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- Review the current standards and policies.
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Efficiently ensure that all the legal standards are met with great care.
- Provide assistance during the recruiting process.
- Efficiently create reports for tracking progress.
QA Manager Requirements
Listed here are the job requirements of a QA manager:
- Updated knowledge regarding methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Extensively proven experience of 2-4 years as a quality assurance manager or a relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of MS Office along with databases.
- Magnificent numerical skills and a clear understanding of data analysis and statistical methods.
- Marvelous communication skills.
- Incredible attention to detail and a results-driven approach.
- Efficiently reliable and trustworthy.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational abilities.
- Any relevant certification of quality control is a significantly strong advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree in either business administration, engineering or any relevant field.