Cyber Security Job Brief
In this position, you will collaborate with other security professionals on the Senior Management Team to establish the department's overall cybersecurity vision. Expertise in cyber security would be well-suited to this high-profile area of work, which receives considerable attention from the highest echelons of the organization and state.
We are seeking a cyber security expert who can promptly become familiar with the department's current culture and protocols. This will offer the selected candidate an opportunity to help establish and grow a culture centered on the provision of digital services.
On the job, you may anticipate protecting a company's files and network, setting up firewalls, making security strategies, protecting client data, and keeping an eye on activity. In the event of a breach, you will be in charge of determining the issue and swiftly resolving it.
Cyber Security Responsibilities
- Encompass anything from protecting the network to putting effective internal controls into place, communicating with other professionals in the field, and executing a plan.
- Analyze, investigate, and offer remedies for viruses, malware, and other vulnerabilities falling under hardware and software categories.
- Maintain network security and prevent data loss, it will be your duty to establish firewalls, control access, and audit data file usage.
- Keep up with the latest viruses and malware so that you can prohibit them from compromising the network infrastructure of the firm.
- Foster information security, educating consumers, providing management with information and statistics, and creating policies regarding numerous other facets of cybersecurity.
Cyber Security Requirements
However, to succeed as a cybersecurity specialist, you will need to have a few specialized abilities. This might consist of:
- Must have strong problem-solving to execute what you’ve learned as a matter of course.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer engineering, computer science, telecommunication, or other related fields.
- Expertise in a broad range of security technologies to run applications smoothly.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively engage with a diverse group of people both inside and outside an organization.
- Must show the capability and adaptability to juggle in a hectic, pressured setting.
- Must have integrity and dependability qualities to protect the business's objectives.
- Have certifications like CompTIA Security+, CCNA, CCENT, CCNA-Security, and MTA.