Financial Accountant Job Brief
We are searching for an experienced and efficient financial accountant who is willing to join our company. The chosen candidate will be given the responsibility of monitoring all financial data. Further, they will also be responsible for preparing accurate statements for the betterment of our company.
The financial accountant will have to make budgets and manage tax payments. Also, they have to perform internal audits and analyze costs and revenue. To become a successful financial accountant, candidates must possess a degree in Accounting. Additionally, they must also have relevant and proven work experience.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities
Listed here are the job responsibilities of a financial accountant:
- Conduct internal audits with great care.
- Prepare reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prepare budgets carefully for the organization.
- Oversee the tax payments.
- Stay updated with financial practices, policies, and regulations.
- Monitor and report all inconsistencies of accounting.
- Comply efficiently with the regulations of state and federal tax.
- Gather all financial data, including liabilities, sales revenue, etc., and carefully monitoring them.
- Forecast the high costs and revenues.
- Prepare budgets for the whole company, with more excellent care for each department specifically.
- Analyze considerable financial trends.
- Conduct detailed risk analysis for assessing potential investments.
- Perform all the close processes of month-end and year-end.
- Liaison with Bank managers, auditors, and Tax specialists.
- International reporting for global entities, including SOX, US GAAP, and IFRS.
- Assist the initiatives of systems enhancement and process improvement.
- Make KPI reports
Financial Accountant Requirements
Listed here are the job requirements of a financial accountant:
- Proven experience in any role in finance or accounting.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or any other relevant field.
- A complete and solid understanding of the bookkeeping competencies.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software and MS Excel.
- Incredible time management skills.
- Remarkable mathematical skills.
- Possessing an additional CPA certification in finance and accounts is a compelling bonus.
- Capable of remaining confidential regarding all official tasks.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of accounting regulations.
- Ability to provide remarkable attention to detail.
- Advanced understanding of financial tools and software for the purpose of reporting and analysis.
- Capable of performing statistical and data analysis for spotting anomalies and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Effectively strong negotiating skills for developing ongoing working relationships.
- A practical mindset is essentially process and deadline driven.
- A significantly strong business and commercial acumen.
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience in Finance and Accounting.