ASP.NET Developer Job Brief
You will fit in well if you have first-rate problem-solving skills, a gift for exceptional coding, and a knack for managing your schedules well. A top-tier ASP.NET developer with great software development experience, an excellent eye for detail, and the capacity to work autonomously. As an ASP.NET programmer, you will add new features and maintain existing ones. The selected candidate will collaborate closely with a group of designers and other team members, working under the direction of a team lead to ensure that their code is well-designed and simple to maintain.
ASP.NET Developer Responsibilities
- Appreciate and use programming skills such as inheritance, classes, variables, arrays, functions, methods, etc.
- Develop a database model for an existing application or start over by switching to a new one.
- Improve system performance by resolving coding errors or server slowdowns.
- Execute scripts for new applications with the help of ASP.NET or analogous programming languages.
- To evaluate apps before they are promoted to users, create prototypes of the applications.
- Wireframe application pages to assist stakeholders in envisioning how well the application will appear once complete.
- Design the database structure that will house the application's data to create the application's architecture.
- Create or choose the strategies that will be utilized to provide the necessary functionality and construct a functional design for an application.
- Technical assistance for an organization's current applications by addressing issues and making suggestions for improvements.
ASP.NET Developer Requirements
- A degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- A prior professional development experience.
- Extensive practical experience with.NET programming (C+, VB,.NET).
- Familiarity with SQL servers and the ASP.NET framework.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Powerful and effective communication abilities.