XML Developer Job Brief
We are looking for a talented XML developer to enhance our document-sharing processes through the web. As an XML developer, you must transmit programs across our network. You should be ready to define XML rules to ensure ease of document sharing and know how to offer backend support.
Only candidates with extensive knowledge of programming languages should apply for the job. API experience and familiarity with different backend tools are also mandatory. The ideal candidate will be dedicated and result-oriented to optimize content sharing.
Programming expertise of a few years is necessary for the job role. Your programming expertise must translate into seamless content sharing. You should also be able to improve collaboration across web-based platforms.
XML Developer Responsibilities
- Attending meetings with managers to analyze processes for determining XML needs.
- Enhancing the feature of virtual content across different web-based platforms.
- Defining XML rules to share documents via the web.
- Creating XML commands for smooth transmission of programs across networks.
- Minimizing data redundancy.
- Enabling content management systems to store different document formats.
- Using appropriate sets of rules to allow B2B data exchanges.
- Enabling WML-based applications to exchange data on mobile devices.
- Performing diagnostic tests to detect flaws.
- Resolving errors quickly for smooth content sharing.
- Offering backend support.
- Developing Java API applications.
- Developing and tackling XML transformations.
- Implementing agile development tools.
- Noting XML development processes.
- Tracking XML schema definitions, standards, and rules.
- Preparing progress reports of the XML development processes.
- Staying updated about the latest advancements in XML development.
- Collaborating with support end users.
- Understanding the requirements of content management systems.
- Creating and updating specifications for developing solutions.
XML Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field.
- XML certification preferred.
- Experience ranging from 2-4 years as an XML developer preferred.
- Experience in developing data-driven web-based applications.
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages like Java, CSS, SQL, and HTML.
- Experience with object-oriented programming and APIs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Top-tier communication and collaboration power.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.