WordPress Developer Job Brief
We are keen to hire the best and most skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement some of our clients' most functional and attractive websites. The WordPress Developer will be responsible for developing the website's back-end and front-end interface and implementing unique WordPress themes and plugins. The developer will also be responsible for installing security features and updates.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meet and interact with the client to understand the website functionalities and design factors.
- Work on the front end of the website by building and designing it.
- Draft the architecture of the website.
- Need to streamline the entire website's back-end process, including integrating server and database to manage the website.
- Installing website plugins and themes.
- Conduct a performance test of the website.
- Perform troubleshooting issues.
- Conduct a WordPress training program with the client.
- Monitor the live website free from error.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or from a similar field.
- Prior work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Working knowledge of tools like Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.
- Well-versed and conceptual clarity in debugging tools like Firebug, and Chrome Inspector.
- Problem-solving and analytical-driven mindset,
- Eye for detail and ability to meet and manage project deadline
- Impressive communication skills.