Software Developer Job Brief
We are looking for a highly-skilled software developer to join our cutting-edge technical team. A divergent thinker with knowledge of coding languages is welcome. The ideal candidate has to stay updated regarding the ongoing developments in the industry.
We are looking for a team player who can apply logic to every technical decision. They must be ready to function in an agile environment and take new initiatives when required.
Software Developer Responsibilities
- Developing, testing, and implementing new software solutions.
- Communicating with the technical support and management team regularly.
- Designing and updating software databases, including websites, software applications, user interfaces, data communication processes, and more.
- Evaluating, maintaining, and recommending software improvements to guarantee robust functionality and optimization.
- Independent installation, customization, and integration of commercial software packages.
- Help resolve system issues.
- Working with experienced team members to perform root cause analysis of problems.
- Reviewing the existing and new code and performing unit testing.
- Identifying ideas to enhance system performance and impact availability.
- Resolving complex technical design issues.
- Developing technical plans and specifications.
- Evaluating user requirements and transforming requirements to design documents.
- Using mathematical models and scientific analysis for predicting and measuring outcomes.
- Making good technical decisions to solve business challenges.
- Providing comprehensive support to internal stakeholders.
- Compiling accurate reports and documentation on time as per requirements.
- Staying updated about the technological developments in the industry.
- Maintaining effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Solving problems and making intelligent decisions with sound judgment.
- Multi-tasking and transitioning from one task to another without compromising efficiency.
Software Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in software and web application development.
- Ability to understand projects from the perspective of clients and the organization.
- High flexibility and the willingness to accept changes in priorities as per requirements.
- Knowledge about the different phases of the software development cycle.
- Ability to develop unit testing of coding components.
- A keen eye for details.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Project management and leadership skills.
- Understanding of work ethics.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative mind for developing innovative solutions.