Pega Developer Job Brief
We are looking for a Pega Developer to join our team. As a Pega Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications built on the Pega platform. You will be working closely with the business analysts and other developers to understand the requirements and design of the applications.
Pega Developer Responsibilities
Mentioned below are the significant roles and responsibilities of a Pega Developer:
- Work on developing and maintaining applications built on the Pega platform.
- Understand the requirements and design of the applications.
- Test and debug the applications.
- Deploy applications on the servers.
- Coordination with the project manager to ensure that the business architecture meets the customer's needs.
- Monitor the performance of the applications and make necessary changes.
- Bringing company databases, legacy software, and online services together.
- Troubleshooting application problems, code errors, and bottlenecks;
- Performing system performance tests.
- Keeping the privacy of all system programs intact.
Pega Developer Requirements
A Pega developer must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Working experience is a must as a Pega developer.
- Advanced understanding of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Knowledge of Java, JSP, J2EE, XML, and EJB.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of coding languages such as Java, Angular JS, and JQuery is required.
- Outstanding project management abilities.
- Capability to handle difficult software problems.
An experienced Pega Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining applications built on the Pega platform. As a Pega Developer, you will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle, from requirements gathering to deployment and support. Skillful Pega Developers will also have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming and experience with relational databases and web technologies.
In addition, they should be able to work effectively in a team environment and have good communication skills.