jQuery Developer Job Brief
jQuery Developer Responsibilities
- Evaluating the viability of client-supplied UX and UI layouts;
- Creating new product features & capabilities in a fast-paced setting;
- Code debugging and maintenance;
- Working on a user-facing module with front-end programmers;
- Creating user interface, performance, as well as integration tests;
- Components are being optimized for performance and scalability;
- Identifying and resolving integration difficulties.
jQuery Developer Requirements
- A computer science, MIS, or computer engineering degree is crucial.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience is required for this role.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools (such as Grunt/Gulp) and package managers (such as npm/Bower).
- Strong understanding of web standards, accessibility, and SEO principles.
- Experience with version control tools (such as Git/SVN).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Capable of working with the team to come up with creative solutions.
- Passionate about keeping up with the latest industry trends and technologies.
An Experienced jQuery Developer is always an excellent choice to make your website development faster and easier. jQuery developers have a lot of experience with the jQuery library and can save you time and money by getting your project done quickly and efficiently. Moreover, their efficiency level is unmatchable to beat. A skillful jQuery developer will ensure that your website is error-free without any hassles.