Unity Developer Job Brief
Our organization is searching for a talented unity developer for the design team. Only a candidate with extensive experience working with Unity or Unity3D will be accepted. The candidate will have to focus on design, appearance, and coding. Therefore, exceptional coding skills and a sharp eye for detail are essential for the job.
We are looking for a candidate who can handle constructive criticism, and he/she should be able to improve themselves on the job. The ideal candidate will possess the latest industry knowledge and commit to meeting stiff deadlines.
Unity Developer Responsibilities
- Attending meetings with the design team to discuss ideas and specifications of games.
- Building development pipelines and strategies.
- Planning and executing game functionality.
- Converting design ideas into functional games.
- Writing and executing game codes.
- Detecting and solving coding errors and bottlenecks.
- Evaluating theme dynamics and functionality of the games.
- Making products meet high industry standards.
- Designing game patches.
- Building upgrades for games.
- Maintaining the efficiency of codes.
- Building reusable codes for future purposes.
- Using user feedback to optimize games.
- Storing code in remote repositories like Git.
- Maintaining organization, automatization, and quality of code.
- Providing several recommendations during the entire production cycle.
- Creating prototypes of new designs and interaction patterns.
- Reporting to UX designers and other developers.
- Collaborating with the design, art, and production team to meet deadlines.
- Conducting code reviews and optimizing processes to meet company goals.
Unity Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, IT, computer science, or a similar field.
- Proven experience as a Unity or Unity3D developer.
- Extensive knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software programs.
- Fundamental knowledge of 3D development and physics of the integrated game.
- Knowledge of mobile and console game development.
- Ability to optimize space and memory.
- Knowledge of animation, textures, scripting, and session management.
- Ability to handle and troubleshoot complex issues.
- An eye for detail.
- Communication skills to work in a team.
- Knowledge about level planning and design.
- C# programming skills for developing scripts.
- Experience with virtual reality and augmented reality.
- Knowledge about the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming and Data-Oriented Programming.
- Knowing how to use the Entity Component System (ECS).