AWS Developer Job Brief
We are looking for an experienced and skilled AWS developer who can integrate and build AWS-based computer data and systems. The candidate should be able to maintain, design, enhance and develop the cloud infrastructure of the web applications.
Candidates must also possess a proper understanding of the AWS services. They must also ensure the application of best practices regarding scalability and security. He/she will also be responsible for overseeing, implementing, and identifying the maintenance of the AWS architecture.
Besides that, the candidate has to take care of the requirements of our organization or company. The chosen candidate must also know how to examine and understand the company's existing application infrastructure.
He/she should also come up with quick and effective suggestions to improve or change the application infrastructure. The candidate must know how to document and define the best strategies and practices for application infrastructure and deployment maintenance.
AWS Developer Responsibilities
- Migrating the infrastructure with minimal downtime.
- Setting up an effective monitoring stack.
- Makes sure there is continuous knowledge management.
- Develops affordable migration strategies.
- Helping all the customers to migrate to AWS.
- Collaborating with the IT department or team to migrate all the web applications to AWS.
- Conducting software updates, analysis, debugging, and testing to make sure that the applications can be utilized on all the web browsers.
- Can develop numerous AWS solutions like Lambda, RDS instance, and API to create a serverless application.
AWS Developer Requirements
Here are the following requirements and skills of a professional AWS Developer:
- The candidate must carry a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Management.
- Must have outstanding time management skills because he/she prioritizes his/her time as an AWS Developer on all projects.
- Must carry written communication and well-developed verbal skills to deliver the regular program and interact with all the team members.
- Have outstanding decision-making skills to offer clear and firm perspectives, which are affordable, resilient, and secure.
- The candidate must possess good multitasking skills because they have to take care of numerous tasks at once.
- He/she should carry excellent technical skills like software development, programming knowledge, and continuous integration.
- Must have the ability to handle complex projects and discuss important matters with the team or the seniors.