Roles & responsibilities:
• Contribute to our native apps written in Objective-C/Java/Swift and deliver a great mobile user experience
• Integrate with our backend services and developed a flexible and optimized front end
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with iOS development in ObjectiveC
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience
• Hands-on experience with ability to work independently without supervision
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience with developing social networking and audio processing applications will be preferred
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Knowledge of SmarDeviceLink standards would be a plus
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Experience in using github & git tools.