● Translate high level business requirements into tangible user interface solutions that integrate the latest standards in interaction design and visual design trends
● Design the Information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web & mobile applications that will result in increased consumption and revenue
● Develop process flows, wireframes, and mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behavior
● Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
● Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior leadership for review and feedback
● Familiar with wireframes, mockups, user flow diagrams, prototypes and visual designs (Tools: Balsamiq, Axure, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Photoshop etc.)
● Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
Degree(preferably people who are still in their UG/PG) in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual communication, Illustration or similar or degree in Interaction design or Bachelor's degree with extensive work experience
- Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up, and evaluating interaction design
- A passion for improving and promulgating design processes
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Flash and other design tools preferred will be an added advantage.
- Exposure into conceptualizing + UX/UI + visual designing
Please attach your portfolio