What are we looking for?
We are looking for a rockstar UI/UX Designer who is passionate about designing products. You will be a member of our core design team having diverse experience in creating interfaces for new age products and work closely with product and engineering teams to design interactive interfaces for our platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Design and deliver rapid prototypes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Make strategic design and user interface decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Collaborate with other team members ( Front-End/Android) and stakeholders
● Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
● Quality check the final out-come to deliver pixel-perfect experience
● Should take ownership of the complete User Interface
● Present design, communicate concepts and explain design choices
● 1-3 years of experience of working in UI/UX Design
● Understanding of Google Material Design guidelines, Familiarity with Lean UX processes. Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced early stage startup environment
● Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
● Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
● Behance or Dribble Portfolio required
● Compulsive problem-solvers with excellent visualization, collaboration, and communication skills.
Find and book unique spaces on AnySpaces among thousands of pop-up shops, digital signages, venues and provide awesome customer experiences.