Role: Research Associate
• Understanding the requirement of the client and creating a long list of the target organizations.
• Mapping of various organizations and determining designations/ organization structures with accuracy.
• Creatively network with people to get insight into organizational changes and developments to augment the database.
• Track newspapers/ websites for developments in Financial Services (Private Equity Investments, Investment Banking Deals etc..) and related sectors.
Delivery / Execution
• Carry out widespread research to find suitable candidates for on-going positions.
• Network extensively to gather meaningful data on the trends in the industry, challenges in the sector etc. in order to tap into the right area for sourcing.
• Assist the team in managing Candidate – Client expectations.
• Facilitate seamless Candidate – Client communication viz, interview scheduling.
• Assist the team in handling the entire life cycle and thereby ensure smooth closure of the position.
Report – Writing, Presentation & Database Management
• Create mapping report basis the research done for various positions.
• Report writing for on-going mandates – Long Lists, Candidate Evaluation, Comparative Analysis etc.
• Update internal databank on real time basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Cold Calling
• Online Research
• Professional Networking