We are looking for someone that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
Candidate will oversee Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful but not a requirement (we can teach) as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
● Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
● Create timely and engaging content optimized for the platform used and intended audience.
● Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
● Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office
● Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
● Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
● Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
● Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
● Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected in Guerrillas marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
● Available to attend events we sponsor on a monthly basis (usually no more than 1-2) on behalf of Guerrillas outside of standard hours
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
● Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
● Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
● Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
● Ability to blog about social media on the Guerrillas website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR...
● Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing, and reputation management.
● Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
● Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
● Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
● Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with
About Guerrillas Inc
Our tagline say 'New Enough to dent in' we are just like an old wine in a new bottle. We at Guerrillas offer incredible solutions for your brands to boom.