Roles and Responsibilities
● 3-6 Years of experience with a Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related
● Skilled in software development lifecycle, and designing and developing large-scale, multi-tiered,
distributed software applications, tools, systems or services using Object Oriented Design,
distributed programming, Java, Python, Node.js.
● Knowledge of ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA.
● Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases
● Experience in deployment of microservices over Amazon Web Services
● Experience in delivering quality products using microservices architecture.
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies & best practices for the full software development life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing,
● Strong hold on Data Structure, Problem solving skills
To succeed at Zest, you will need
● Ability to operate and communicate with every business unit and level of hierarchy
● High levels of energy and enthusiasm for all that you do
● Be someone who does not take “no” for an answer and pushes for continuous innovation and
● Have extremely high standards in everything you do – you will be required to keep raising the bar
● Ability to think big and to inspire a vision in others
● Kindness, warmth and a positive, optimistic attitude
And what do you get in return?
● Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories in the world
● One of the best funded and most far advanced companies in the space (investors are leading
● We will teach you all you need to know about “Fintech”
● Endless amounts of learning and development – formal and informal
● Ability to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending
industry – from all over the world
● Founders with the right vision and motivation to make this a success story
● Freedom to work how you like (we do not do ‘facetime’)
● A culture of trust and honesty – we will not second guess you
● A flat structure with minimal politics or hierarchy
● Recognition and respect for your work
● Market beating compensation and Equity ownership for the best candidate
● Lunch, great healthcare, decent coffee and a nice office.