About our Company
Industry Prime is building a SEM (SaaS Enabled Marketplace), a complete procurement ecosystem for businesses to help them better manage their purchase through its cloud-based SaaS Purchase Management Software and assisting them with their end to end procurement. Our approach is unique and trying to solve a massive problem. Our software is helping over 50 Steel Companies manage their Procurement efficiently.
We are over a year and a half old startup, profitable, and growing steadily. We are a young small team of 5 and the founder has rich domain expertise and previous startup experience as part of the founding team of TenMarks, which was later acquired by Amazon Inc.
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in Ruby and proficient with Ruby on Rails
- Extensive experience developing web applications in Object-Oriented Perl, Python can be
substituted as long as there is a strong desire to work in Ruby
- A deep understanding of relational databases and PostgreSQL is a must
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL is a big plus
- Experience with Linux/Unix is a must
- Technical leadership experience is preferred and passion to work for a startup to get
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application Able to
create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake etc Familiarity
with continuous integration
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience