o Mobile development experience on iOS/ Android or Hybrid App (React Native).
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors) to customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 line of business :
HR System Implementation :
In this line of business, RA has 100 Talented HR-Tech-Consultants spread across Singapore, Malaysia and India (Mumbai). Currently Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level SAP SuccessFactors projects till date. Based on market demand and established brand value, RA plans to double its consulting headcount 2022.
HR Software :
Rolling Arrays has 3 HR Software products :
Rolling Arrays ventured into HR Software business in 2018 and has a dedicated team of 30 handpicked Software Engineers in Singapore and Mumbai. Based on strong market demand, RA plans to expand its Engineering team rapidly over the next 3 years.
Roles and Responsibilities
Either build products from the ground up or build from where they have been left.
Enhance the application's features.
Build reusable components and libraries.
Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application.
Use your knowledge of React.js and its lifecycle to maximize component performance across different devices and browsers.
Desired Candidate Profile
Deep understanding of React.js and its fundamentals, ideally including modern features like hooks and redux.
For mobile developers React Native experience is a must.
Experience with widely used React.js state managers like Flux, Redux, Thunks or Sagas.
Knowing modern ECMAScript (currently ECMAScript 8).
Experience with data structure libraries like Immutable.js
Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
Understanding isomorphic React (optional, if applicable for your team).
Know how to implement authorization with mechanisms like OAuth, JSON Web Token .
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM.
Experience in Angular 2+
Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behaviour and measuring and optimizing performance.
Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like Git.
Understanding what the business/stakeholders need and transfer that into your project.
We are looking for a skilled Sr. React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. Someone with great communication & managerial skills to handle a team and can interact with the designers, developers, stakeholders in order to avail interactive and scalable sites.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or manage their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and is not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has the ability to pull various bits of information and to process the information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology. They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate. By incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end-user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s capabilities. Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
- Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
- Collaborative- Someone who is able to collaborate with the junior frontend teams, mentor them, and to guide them through proper execution of their tasks and can interact with the designers, developers, stakeholders in order to avail interactive and scalable sites.
Typical work week look like:-
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Handling a team of Junior frontend developers and guiding them for the proper execution of their tasks.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of React & Redux and also having familiarity with RESTful APIs & Git.
What you can expect from ORI:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth opportunities.
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered builds an environment where everyone is free to take necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely enjoy!!
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
● Work experience as a front end developer
● Experience working with SQL & NoSQL Databases
HTML5, CSS3, etc.
● Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
● Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket.
Ideal Candidates will:
● Possess Strong sense of ownership
● Have an ability to work in high energy teams and drive results
● Have Good communication and documentation skills
● Enjoy sharing knowledge and eager to keep developing themselves
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Optional: jasmine, karma
Front-End Engineer - I / II / III
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Radical, you will:
We’re looking for someone who has:
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates: it can be an interesting hobby project that you’ve self-hosted, a research paper that’s been published, a collection of blog posts you’ve written, a repository you maintain, or your contributions to a major library.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.