Candidates expect to go through a technical telephonic round followed by a coding assignment before the final in-person round.
Candidate should come from prior experience in Developing Software related to Attendence , time management , Shift manangement , Calender management, Scheduling Management , Automated scheduling , shift swapping software , time tracking , vacation tracking , leave tracking , calender management , calender organizer , appointment organizer
Function: Technical Management → Product Management
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is excited about taking up new ideas and bringing them to life. The ideal candidate will help shape and execute our product roadmap, drive data driven decisions and execute on our core product initiatives and development.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Have keen ability to identify opportunity and turn abstract ideas into user-friendly features per specific use cases.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders (Customer Success, Support, etc) to define the product experience, and turn high-level business needs into functional requirement.
- Create and own clear product roadmaps, developing the business case and ROI for new features.
- You will draft user flows, communicate project scope effectively, and manage products through development, QA, UA Testing, and launch.
- Prioritise projects based on impact, execute rapidly and iterate on promising ideas.
- Assist/Support in the release management process.
- Prepare and set functional and non-functional acceptance criteria for the releases.
- Perform competitive analysis and market positioning.
- 3-5 years in a product management capacity, with experience defining B2B software or SaaS product.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude who is comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and be willing to make reasoned decisions.
- A highly collaborative working style, liaising with business on requirements, development outcomes and improvements.
- Strong rapport with software engineers and a deep understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- A proven self-starter comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and executive presentations.
- Bachelors or higher college/degree in engineering.
- MBA strongly preferred
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritising multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Thrive in a startup mentality with a whatever it takes attitude.