- Technology competence: Comfortable with different user interface designs for mobile and desktop applications
- Deep curiosity about neuroscience and human behavior: Well read on books about human behavior, neuroscience, human and machine interfaces, habit formation, addictions etc.
- Empathy: Listens to students stories, connects with them and understands their needs
- Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right not just what is expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks, well organized
- Growth mindset: Learns quickly and not afraid to fail. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Follow through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibit passion, excitement and positive energy over work.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Yoga & Spiritual ideas: Ability to talk about yoga and spiritual matter with students.
- Great communication skills: Good understanding of self and motivations of audience in order to communicate effectively with different stakeholders - engineering, design, executive team, students and teachers
- Student centric: Ability to put student interest above everything else. Demonstrate respect for customers and ensure that customers get the best service possible
- Professional: Cares deeply about his/her profession and invests in professional growth.
- Respect for the team: Respects everybody's right to have opinions. Affirms the positive in other people
- Risk-taking: Embrace challenges, try new approaches and be ok with all failures except a failure to learn
MyYogaTeacher is a US based marketplace for connecting yoga teachers in India with students in the US for 1:1 yoga sessions.The teachers in India earn a good income - sometimes more than top engineers and MBA - whilst providing US based students with personalized yogic and spiritual teaching. MyYogaTeacher is headquartered in US with technology office Bangalore and is founded by repeat founders and IIT Graduates with a track record of building unicorn-level, successful companies. Check out myyogateacher.com