About our Company
Industry Prime is building a SEM (SaaS Enabled Marketplace), a complete procurement ecosystem for businesses to help them better manage their purchase through its cloud-based SaaS Purchase Management Software and assisting them with their end to end procurement. Our approach is unique and trying to solve a massive problem. Our software is helping over 50 Steel Companies manage their Procurement efficiently.
We are over a year and a half old startup, profitable, and growing steadily. We are a young small team of 5 and the founder has rich domain expertise and previous startup experience as part of the founding team of TenMarks, which was later acquired by Amazon Inc.
- Responsible for entire P&L of a set of companies
- Handle Supply Chain Management operations encompassing vendor selection, and rate finalisation, and logistics
- Sourcing, procuring and vendors development
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- A quick decision maker with strong people skills.
This is an amazing opportunity because the profile is similar to running your own business.
Looking for candidates who is a quick learner, inquisitive and likes to compete.
Founder & CEO