• Are you yearning for a challenge and to exploring uncharted territory?
• Do you wish to leave the herd pack to create something unique to transforming an industry?
• Are you a fanatical believer in the role of technology to transform lives?
If you answered YES to all of the above and have a yearning for efficient operations coupled with lightning speed with SQL and Excel, you are most likely to be the right fit for an opportunity which will fundamentally alter the experience of making a donation in India. DanaMojo is India’s first payment solutions platform, providing an easy and convenient way for NGOs to collect donations, both online and offline, efficiently. We have 400+ NGOs already LIVE on our platform which makes us also India’s largest payment solutions provider for the NGO sector.
As the Systems & Operations Manager (SOM) you will be responsible for all our backoffice and operations work along with managing our transaction database and managing all incoming transactions and outgoing payouts. You will also be the chief systems & operations troubleshooter for our NGOs in case something has gone wrong – from code integration to payments processing to disbursal to customer support. In essence you are the heart and soul of our operations! You ensure that we keep ticking along like clockwork.
We are a startup, so we are in “always-on” mode. You need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. In addition, you should be ready to take on whatever job that needs to get done. This is not a typical 9-5 job and will require substantial effort outside office hours and a high degree of availability on weekends and holidays. So if you have always wanted to work in a high-growth team learning and unlearning every single day; if you have boundless energy to carry out multiple tasks and build new systems and processes this is the place for you.
The ideal candidate is one who has been involved in software development working on programming and working day in and day out on SQL and advanced Excel to be ideal for this role. We are ideally looking at someone with at least 2 years’ experience.
What are we looking for?
1. Strong SQL knowledge (important to be able to write speedy queries) & Excel knowledge (to be able to process large amounts of data)
2. Strong understanding and appreciation of the software development process. Someone said "God is in the detail". In the software space, "God is in testing"! :-) You will be responsible for taking all our new features LIVE.
3. Excellent analytical capabilities and an ability to grasp things fast and write out functional specs, managing an activity end-to-end. You would be responsible for deciding our NEW features.
4. Working knowledge of HTML & CSS to be able to understand it and make changes as required to code already present.
5. Great communication skills to co-ordinate and manage team internally and partners externally.
Most importantly - an almost crazy willingness to learn and do anything & everything that is required!!!
A Donation Management Platform. Providing NGOs with an online payment gateway (domestic & international), cheque pickup in 300+ cities & instant 80G receipts.