We have a Pickup Platform called danaCollect where we assist some of India’s largest NGOs in collecting cheques/NACH Forms from their donors in 15,000+ pincodes across 2,000+ cities. We currently handle 800+ pickups per month and work with logistics partners on the ground. We have worked with 10 of India’s largest NGOs and practically all logistics partners over the last couple of years.
Your role as a Logistics Associate will be to assist donors in having their cheques collected by logistics partners. You will work closely and co-ordinate between the donor, NGO and the logistics partners. This will involve a high level of diligence, attention to detail and co-ordination ability. The role will involve some calls to be made on a daily basis (50-100 calls) in following up with donors regarding the pickups.
1. Co-ordinate between donor, NGO and logistics partner for the pickup
2. Diligent tracking of all pickups on a daily basis
3. Calling donors to facilitate a smooth pickup / resolve any problems they may have
4. Daily reporting of pickups internally and to the NGO
1. Good written English
2. Comfortable speaking in English & Hindi fluently
3. Additional southern regional language fluency will be an added advantage
4. Basic computer knowledge and basic knowledge of a spreadsheet application (MS Excel, Libre Calc, WPS Spreadsheets etc)
This role is open for freshers.
A Donation Management Platform. Providing NGOs with an online payment gateway (domestic & international), cheque pickup in 300+ cities & instant 80G receipts.