The Graphic Designer will be part of Carabiner's Marketing team and will support the end-to-end design needs of the team. We are looking to build a strong visual brand that is expressed across all channels, including digital, print, and motion. You will have the opportunity to help shape our brand, creating assets to support all channels.
What You'll Do
* Field requests from Marketing team to create assets for all of Carabiner's products and active channels, including social graphics, email assets, tradeshow booths, data sheets, event promotion, brand explainers, eGuides, presentation decks, etc.
* Participate in our daily meetings and proactively suggest creative solutions
* Maintain brand consistency by helping create brand guidelines and core templates
* Manage visual asset organization
* Enlist and manage specialized design contractors as needed
* The profile predominantly requires Graphic Design skills with a tad bit of UI/UX.
* Ideally some experience with graphic design
* Expertise in print, digital, environmental, photography, and ideally motion graphics
* Strong in typography
* Understand composition and layout
* Must know Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign + Keynote + Sketch
* Must be able to self-manage to project deadlines
* Excited to continue learning about new digital trends and visual formats
* Requires flexibility, as this role will evolve over time