We're looking for an expert blockchain developer to join our startup.
We're a passionate group, working on revolutionising personal finance space. We follow remote first policy with team members in India, Germany, US, Egypt etc.
Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill junior/senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of Developers. We are growing agressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(e-commerce) in the global market. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
What We Provide -
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
Senior Full Stack Engineer - TalkingYak
Talking Yak is an Android-based English teaching system made specifically for native Hindi and Tamil speakers.
Our program includes over 400 intelligently-structured videos, thousands of exercises, over 10,000 vocabulary words and phrases, and a system that adapts itself to each learner. In a matter of months, we can elevate most learners to a 100% functional English capability.
We are one team at TalkingYak consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We’re looking for a senior developer who has a lot of passion towards solving real world problems using technology.
Below are some of the developer qualities we like a lot,
Our current technology stack includes Android, Python, Flask, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch and AWS. While it is a bonus to have worked on the same set of above listed technologies, it is not a must until you have hands-on experience with similar technologies.
To give you an idea about what you will be working on after joining us, you will be
While we feel a developer with 4 to 8 years of hands-on experience will be more suitable for this role, it shouldn't be a hard constraint if you have the required skills.
We would love to get in touch immediately and have a conversation, if you feel our interests align.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug application.
8. Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Can work on Angular and Integrate backend services
12. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
13. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
14. Push and pull codes via Git repository
Roles & Responsibilities:
This might be for you if...
We are Quamtulum Ventures an upcoming, direct to consumer ecommerce startup based out of Bangalore.
We are seeking a senior full-stack engineer specialized in MongoDB,TypeScript and Vue/NuxtJS and NodeJS, responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
Proficiency in creating web applications and RESTful APIs or GraphQL. Willing to use
technical expertise to implement new features and build efficient, scalable and reusable
modules and should be comfortable with rapidly-evolving designs and requirements and
have excellent communication skills.
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an
understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and
deployment is preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 6+ years of full-stack development experience.
• In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify and GraphQL
• Experience working in TypeScript in backend frameworks like NestJS
• Experience in end to end and unit testing frameworks (jest/cypress)
• Experience working in NoSQL Databases, MongoDB (min. 3 years)
• Experience working in SQL Databases (MySQL – min. 2 years)
• Hands-on exposure in working with messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
• Experience working in Elasticsearch and Redis
• Experience implementing applications using Angular/React/Vue with MEAN/MEVN
full stack paradigm
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs.
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Cloud architectural knowledge of AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CDN, and S3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliances
• Experience in Designing Microservices Architectures
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
• Knowledge on CI/CD (Jenkins/Hudson)
• Self-organizing & experience working in Agile/Scrum culture
• We seek a self-starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.