OneOps Technology systems is early stage start-up working in field of integrating bricks and clicks. Our mission is to develop products and services for Bharat next 500 million users coming online.
Job Description/ Why We’re Hiring:
We’re looking for a young Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside with founding team and will be Technical front face of company to internal and external world. This role will establish technological vision of company.
This position entails independently managing the project and deliverable. Hence mandatory that the candidate should be strong technically and not just guide but be a hands-on tech geek, converting ideas into technical working scale able solutions on his own.
You should be keen to work in start-up environment which throw new challenges every day and should be comfortable to go outside your core skills and explore new areas and contribute to business success.
Looking for Mumbai candidate who are open to work from office based at Andheri west.
Expectation from the role
• Key expectation from role is to build web and mobile application for assisted ecommerce operation from scratch. This involves technical integration of all gamut of this business involving seller, Buyers, assisted ecommerce agents and selling points, Logistic companies and other functions involved and develop technical workable product. You will be leading all technical interface of this development from A2Z and future updates.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise
• Design overall architecture of the web and mobile application.
• UI/UX designing skills
• Multilingual Indian language integration in web applications.
• Hands-on, programming experience in any Programming language
• Experience in web frameworks
• Experience integrating APIs and RESTful services
• Understanding of server-side languages
• Knowledge of code versioning tools
• Exposure to usage of Cloud infrastructure
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Converting designs to visual elements.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Development experience for both mobile and desktop.