You personally exhibit a conviction that needs Anyspaces to be wildly successful and alignment to our core values:
- Betterment: a tireless pursuit to drive results
- Boldness: take risks and act decisively
- Deep Honesty: invite and offer candid feedback in order to learn, change, and grow
- Solidarity: recognize that we are part of something bigger than ourselves and are committed to our mission
* Build delightful, usable, and accessible interfaces
* Rapidly innovate on product with fail fast mindset
* Implement features using cutting edge front-end technologies to acquire learners, increase conversion and engagement with rapid data-driven iteration
*Measure your work thoroughly, analyze results, and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing
* An appetite to dive in and understand all the nuances of front-end infrastructure too. Work with other developers to advance UI frameworks.
* You'll join our engineering team at an early stage. We’re growing, so there’s lots to do and even more to learn!
* You'll help contribute to our roadmap and choose what you want to work on (motivated teammates are good teammates)
* 3+ years of experience in a relevant software engineering role
* Experience with implementing responsive web designs and writing unit and integration tests is a plus
* Fervent belief in engineering quality and building technical leverage for others
* Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment (we deploy many times a day!)
* Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learnings through experiments and metrics analysis
Find and book unique spaces on AnySpaces among thousands of pop-up shops, digital signages, venues and provide awesome customer experiences.