We are recruiting !!!
Position: Community Manager (Mumbai)
Experience: 0 - 4 years
Skills: Events, Social Media
Functional Area: Advertising/Entertainment/Media .
Job Location : Part Time Work From Home (Mumbai)
MompreneursIndia serves and represents a large community of women in business. The role involves conducting and promoting our events locally and expanding our network of women entreprenuers.
Capabilities we are looking for :
- Ability to plan and host business networking events.
- Crisp spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Should be a people's person.
- Should be able to speak/understand the local dialect.
- Ability to thrive when multitasking
- Knowledge of using Excels sheets and Powerpoint
- Understanding of social media platforms, culture and etiquettes.
- Willingness to do travel to meet clients and partners.
- Innovative and self driven.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Hands on experience with digital media & content creation
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to conceptualize & produce creative content (text, image, video)
- Must be comfortable appearing and conversing on-camera
Primary Job Responsibilities :
- Work on expanding our member base.
- Build stronger associations with users already on board
- Hands on planning and conducting community events
- Be hands on with client management and delivery
- Engage with user base and support them on an ongoing basis.
- Support users on enhancing their experience and adding delight.
- Operate the facbook and telegram groups
- Connect with local experts and influencers and build our relationship.
- Work with the core team in bringing sponsors and partners on board.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on our channels including Blog, Facebook, Twitter, & Linkedin
- Collaborate across teams to strategize and execute on long-term marketing objectives
What will you gain and get?
- A chance to work with some of the brightest minds and get connected with progressive women entrepreneurs in India.
- A work environment that values individual opinions, facilitates creativity by giving you your space (flexible hours, work from home etc) and yet pushes you to deliver the best in a fast growing environment.
- Event management experience.
- Community building experience - an asset that you will cherish.
- Experience in working with remote teams.
Dedicated to creating a holistic eco-system of support to all the supermoms out there that run full-fledged businesses while taking care of their families.