Roles and Responsibility:
· Design and develop backend APIs for complex custom business applications as per requirement
· Design and develop database schema, queries, stored procedures
· Develop frontend SPA using AngularJS/Angular 2+, API integration, Data binding
· Collaboration with developer team, Project managers to ideate software solutions
· Essential communication skills for customer conference calls and meetings
· Interact with clients and other stakeholders to understand their requirements/problems, provide daily updates, plan and module delivery
· Test software to ensure quality and efficiency
· Responsible to troubleshoot bugs and fix them as well as maintain/enhance existing projects
· Write technical documentation
· Working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Extensive knowledge of database performance optimization strategies, indexing, sharing
· Develop applications using TDD (Test Driven Development), Unit testing, Integration testing, Jasmine/Mocha framework
· Design HLD/LLD architecture diagrams, Infrastructure diagrams, ER Diagrams
Full Stack development experience preferred.
Should have knowledge of Technologies
Sezzle is a cutting-edge fintech company whose mission is to financially empower young consumers. Only one in three millennials own a credit card, and the vast majority of millennials possess a subprime credit score or no score at all. To address these problems, Sezzle has built a payment platform that increases purchasing power for consumers by offering interest-free installment plans at online stores. This increase in purchasing power for consumers leads to increased sales and basket sizes for the hundreds of eCommerce merchants that currently work with Sezzle.
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for full stack engineers who can help us reach our mission of financially empowering the next generation. Your duties will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality. You should be able to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Perks & Benefits
What Makes Working at Sezzle Awesome?
At Sezzle, were more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers, and determined innovators, we are skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, boxers, dog-lovers, and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional startup culture, but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that we hire.
Full Stack Developer at TNI Career Counselling
TNI Career Counselling (TCC) is a global admissions advisory, career counseling and test prep venture catering to undergraduate, Masters, PH.d, MBA & EMBA programs. Additionally we work with institutions to provide counselling resources, workshops, webinars and other outreach activities. Students and professionals reach us through our varied engagement efforts. Having serviced 1000+ clients in over 4 years, we have access to over 50 qualified mentors and associates who provide mentoring on test prep and admissions guidance led by our founder Mr. Dhaval Mehta (University of Michigan & Columbia University graduate). We cover programs in 1200+ universities across 10+ countries. With clients across India, US, UAE and HK, we strive to have a healthy mix of students across high school, college and working professionals. We work with institutions across 10 countries including India, US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Singapore, Hongkong, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland a few of them including top Ivy Leagues like Harvard, Stanford, Princeton, Yale and Partner Universities like Arizona State University, Middlebury College, Illinois Institute of Technology, University of Queensland, University of Manchester, Brunel University London, University of Greenwich, University of Waikato, National College of Ireland, University of Sydney, Glion, Ecole Duccause, LCB etc. Our testing partners are ETS TOEFL, IELTS. You will get to work with a truly global team and make your mark in the education industry.
Employee Position: Full Stack Developer (Full Time)
Office location: BKC, Mumbai
You are required to have a stable, fast internet and laptop with relevant software.
Compensation: 4.8L - 6 LPA (other benefits)
Location: BKC, Mumbai
Work Timing: 4 times a week from office, rest from home
Preferred Start Date: Immediately
Process Details (Rounds/Levels of selection process):
Round 1: Complete google form and upload resume.
Round 2: Technical Round
Round 3: Assignment is given to you post initial screening on a zoom call
Round 4: Final round with hiring manager
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with strong PHP experience to join our software development team. We need someone who loves innovating, problem-solving and wants to be at the forefront of transformation.
- Produce scalable software solutions.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Handle both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond
- Create ground-breaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems