Summary of the Role:
The candidate will be responsible for forming and maintaining partnerships with new clients as well as collaborators, which include freelancers, agencies and industry professionals. S/he plays a key role in our company’s growth strategy and outreach.
If you have strong communication and multitasking skills, apply now!
● Strong command over English
● Good communication and negotiation skills
● An outgoing attitude along with well-honed pitching skills
● Ability to work with deadlines and manage time effectively
● Well-developed collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams
● Strong attention to detail
● Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Expertise Required:
● Graduate/Post-graduate in relevant fields (marketing, business, advertising,
● 0 – 1.5 years of work experience (preferred)
Salary range: As per industry standard, based on qualification and experience. Incentives can be
provided to candidates with past experience.
About Paper Plane Tales
Paper Plane Tales is a new-age, collaborative digital marketing consultancy, focussed on storytelling and brand building for growing brands.