Paper Plane Tales is a start-up digital marketing consultancy, founded in 2016. We work with growing brands across various sectors to provide end-to end digital marketing solutions. We curate talent from across the boundless digital landscape to provide quality services in Content, Design, Branding, Strategy, Social Media, Website Development and more.
The job of the Associate – Account Management will be to manage our long-term accounts and hold client relationships. This is a broad role encapsulating brand strategy, client relationships, business development, social media marketing and project management.
Summary of the Role:
The candidate will be responsible for managing the accounts of our existing brands, maintaining and building upon relationships with the clients as well as our collaborators (which include freelancers, agencies and industry professionals). S/he plays a key role in helping brands grow in the digital space, by planning effective strategies and ensuring company processes that are followed.
If you have strong communication and organisational skills, apply now!
● Strong command over English
● Ability to manage multiple accounts/projects
● Ability to manage and build our network of collaborators
● Reporting and analytical skills
● Ability to strategize and manage social media accounts
● An eye for visual design
● Strong attention to detail
● Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Expertise Required:
● Graduate/Post-graduate in relevant fields (marketing, business, advertising,
● 0 – 1.5 years of work experience (preferred)
About Paper Plane Tales
Paper Plane Tales is a new-age, collaborative digital marketing consultancy, focussed on storytelling and brand building for growing brands.