Lead Frontend Developer
We are an early stage EdTech startup founded by people from IIT-D, IIM-B, Flipkart, Google, Cure.Fit & ICICI Venture. Our vision is to help each child discover their hidden treasures. We want to provide the best learning platform to ensure all round holistic development of children (social, physical, intellectual, cultural, and emotional) by enabling them to pursue their passion. If you are passionate about helping the future generations to have holistic development and achieve their full potential, come talk to us.
- Develop user-facing stack from scratch
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Technology Skills :
- Proven 4 years work experience as a ReactJS Frontend developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good experience with Typescript and ReactJS (17.x). NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks, UI Testing, Monorepos and Graphql principles
- Knowledge of Alerting and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of SPA principles
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
Soft Skills :
- Obsessed with best practices, structuring, documentation and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
Company Name: Intraedge Technologies (https://intraedge.com/)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location : Any, remote
- Develop enterprise-level applications and features using modern JS frameworks and tools.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver highly functional features.
- Deliver on development requests while also setting accurate expectations, adhering to best practices, and creating modular and testable code.
- Adhere to an Agile methodology.
- Consider the user journey to create an intuitive user experience.
- Learn new technologies, frameworks, and scripting languages to keep our technology up-to-date and performance.
- Requires 3+ years of professional UI Programming experience.
- Ability to effectively work with UX team members and stakeholders through the entire product development cycle, successfully launching web and/or software applications.
- Experience using RESTful APIs.
- Strong in all aspects of web development
- High personal code/development standards (peer review, unit testing, documentation, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies in the development life cycle.
Desired Additional qualifications
Experience with Angular JS, React,
Please respond with your CV, how soon can you join, ECTC, Availability for Interview
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools and Best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to benchmarking and optimization application.
We’re looking for mindful, empathetic, and self-aware engineers to join our team to help us move thinking forward. As a Senior frontend engineer at smallcase, you’ll push the boundaries of what’s possible on the web. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues in design and product, and bring innovative and delightful designs to life. You’ll sweat the details and make things shine.
• Develop end-to-end network optimised, responsive Web Apps from the design implementations of our web platform, mobile apps, internal tools
• Build out responsive front-end for all customer touch-points
• Work with React JS/Vue. The framework should not be a limitation
• Use state management libraries like Redux/flux for better SPA experience
• Deal with data visualisation and presentation - robust graphs using D3/ChartJS/amcharts etc.
• Build reusable code and libraries for cross-project sharing
• Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage
• Participate in the product roadmap discussions
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain/scale and improve
• 4+ years of experience
• Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
• React/Redux, Webpack, Flexbox, CSS grids, Styled components, SSR, AWS, Jenkins. Should be updated with latest front end technologies and trends
• Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and handle graceful degradation
• Should have delivered multiple products. Interest in building things from scratch
• Proficient with build automation tools (gulp, webpack)
• Willingness and affinity to learn
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience!
Website link:- https://statusneo.com/" target="_blank">https://statusneo.com/
Need- React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- React.js with Redux and Typescript
- Experience working with Git, JIRA
- End to end responsibility from development to production.
- Work with product and design teams to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality products.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn new things in technology
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Lead Frontend Developer who can understand both the design and business context in a technical ecosystem and manage the consumer facing user interface development life cycle, from designing, planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
- 6+ years of web UI development experience including 4+ years of deep, hands on experience in building robust, highly reusable and responsive web applications using HTML, CSS3, SVG, React, Redux, Thunk ecosystem
- Great problem-solving skills with solid data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Strong ability to translate the design/wireframes into reusable micro components
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring junior developers with good delegation and time-management skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and has extensively worked with Redux, Thunk, Axios etc
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oauth2 etc
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for perfection, benchmarking and optimization
- Writing and maintaining batch jobs to streamline processes (Shell, Perl etc).
- Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices
- Worked with WebSocket, Push notifications etc
- Experience working with local-storage, cookies etc
- Proficient understanding of CORS issues and ways to work with such issues.
- Proficient understanding of social network APIs.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Inclined to take ownership of tasks and to ship highly polished products with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
1. Working on front end development for the web apps.
2. Developing and designing the front end of the web portal
BRIDGEi2i Analytics is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
As Senior UI Developer at BRIDGEi2i, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of BRIDGEi2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project/product managers and designers.
- Expertise of 2+ year(s) in UI frameworks ( Angular (v2 and above), ReactJS)
- Good knowledge of web services (Restful API)
- Good knowledge of relational database management systems (SQL)
- Knowledge of build tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, Grunt, Gradle, Yarn, etc)
- Working knowledge of server-side technologies, such as Spring Boot, NodeJS (Express or GraphQL on top preferred, but not compulsory)
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of any one unit testing framework (Mocha, Karma/Jasmine, Istanbul)
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- Should have 4+ Years of experience in Software Development.