If you have,prior experience in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding/counseling/customer success management,
good analytical and communication skills (English),quick learning ability, adaptability to changing business needs, and willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results, we invite you to work with us.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Seller engagement and on-boarding : To Convert the leads of residential property sellers to active customers
and add unit/s on sale on the platform.
- Tele Counseling the sellers on the difficulties and challenges of the Real Estate sales process as an
- individual owner. Educating them about addressing them and resources they need.
- Educating them about various step-by-step processes, tools, the unique propositions and detailed
- end-to-end, hassle free solutions offered by Settlin.
- Convincing them for free enrollment.
- Ensuring clear understanding of the terms of services and all steps of the on-boarding process.
- Collecting and Updating all data about the unit on sale
- Scheduling/confirming the site visit by the data collection team
- Verifying and approving all uploaded data on the profile
- Study the demography and prices of similar residential properties in the same project, locality and
- surrounding areas from various sources.
- Compare and estimate the right price of the unit.
- Counsel the seller with facts/findings and help them optimize the pricing of their unit/s on sale.
- Maintain all units in the assigned area at optimum pricing.
- Ensure the profiles of all units and projects in the assigned area are complete and up to date.
- Help digital marketing teams in creating content for selected projects.
- Maintaining complete 100% enrollment of all RE availability, on the portal, in the assigned area.
CTC: greater than INR 4.2 Lacs / annum : 4.2 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 10000 per month)
Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services.
This is the most systematic approach to Real Estate consultancy, driven by high-end technology, built to cater every
detail of it. To know more visit https://settlin.in
Linking Spaces Technologies Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, Gayathri Towers, 1090/N,18th Cross, 3rd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102
Mandatory training during probation of 3 months:
The above role needs a proper understanding of our in-house portal, processes, teams, markets, localities,
demographies, various details about type of properties and Real Estate transactions. All selected members will have
to undergo a mandatory training of 3 months minimum and qualify on predefined parameters During this training
period the remuneration will be : CTC: greater than INR 3.6 Lacs / annum : 3.6 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives
(upto INR 10000). On successful completion of training and probation a confirmation bonus of INR 10,000/- will be
Growth And opportunities ahead:
The above role also serves as the only funnel to the following role and beyond. All performing members in the above
team, by default earn the opportunity to move ahead to the following position. The eligibility for following appraisals
is two months of consistent performance at current position (measured in fixed automated indicators in CRM). There
is no time limit on the appraisal cycle and performers easily make it to the next level and beyond, within as less as 3
months, depending upon the vacancies available.
Relationship Manager / Buyer consultation
Tele Consult incoming Buyers and help them throughout with their property search.
Attending inbound requests and queries on the selected units, scheduling/confirming site-visits with trained
team members from dedicated teams for site visits.
Understanding the requirements of the buyer, updating all details in the portal, suggesting best options,
collecting feedback, reasons of rejection, educating the buyer on facts and RE appreciations, driving a buyer
to a decision.
Moderating the negotiation or forwarding the interested buyer profiles to a team of experts negotiations and
CTC: greater than INR 4.8 Lacs / annum : 4.8 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 25,000 per month)
Other details you should know before Applying:
1. Weekends ( i.e Saturday & Sundays) are working days. They are usually the busiest.
2. No provision of Work from home as per existing policy.It may vary at later stage.
3. First 3 months mandatory probation period with no paid leaves apart from week-offs and company holidays.
4. 6 days/week office, with 1 day week-off on any fixed day of the week.
5. Total 30 days paid leaves in a year.
6. Office hours : 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (8 hours each work-day).
About Linking Spaces Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are a consumer-centric highly focused team with a culture of recognizing and rewarding not just performance but also effort and potential. We are expanding big and will be growing 10x in the next 15 months - in terms of team, customers and revenues.
This is the perfect stage of a startup to join and thrive.
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction.
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter-based mobile apps, data analytics, and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that, we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at the office.
What you will do:
- Deepening the relationship with B2B2C channel
- Strengthening the relationship with existing customers
- Selling the company's diabetes management plans through outbound calls to a set of pre generated leads
- Managing relationship with onboarded customers and taking feedback and resolving customer queries
- Receiving in-bound calls from the customer and helping them to understand the company's plans and offerings
- Being the second point of contact for partner doctors and hospitals and visiting them when required, to resolve their queries
- Understanding customers’ requirements from the product standpoint and developing an in depth understanding of the healthcare eco-system
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least a graduate in any stream from a reputed university
- A decent understanding of the sales and customer acquisition processes
- Good social skills with ability to understand customer needs and developing relationships with people
- Past experience in successfully closing sales deals remotely is a must
- Openness to move around in NCR and meet doctors
- Past experience of 3-5 years in similar roles either with healthcare start-ups or in a similar role in related or other industries
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
- Proficiency in using internet and tools such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
About the company
NoBroker.com is the world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. NoBroker is the 37th Indian start-up to have entered the unicorn club in 2021. With a cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in the last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 MN, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures, and Bee Next. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type: Fulltime
UG|CTC of 4.8 LPA (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are
able to earn even 25,000 as a monthly variable)
PG| CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any Post Graduate/ Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A, MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yr exp.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform, helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and
With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Inside Sales Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- Great Pay + high bonuses
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup.co has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?- Prior experience in Inside Sales / Business Development in the US market
- Prior experience in lead generation for Enterprise accounts- Expertise in email reach-outs
- Proven record in overshooting the sales target
- Impeccable written & spoken English
- Identifying, qualifying, and prospecting enterprise business leads in the US market using outbound calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels
- Building and managing outbound business development pipeline
- Classifying hot, warm, and cold leads and taking the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads
- Ability to convert leads into business
- Interacting and building relationships with the smartest global founders who are working on cutting-edge ideas
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
· Good Command on English
· Good personality
· Knowledge of Computer
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions
and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
· Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
· Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at
client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Sales force,
CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the
client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals.
· Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and
long-term business development plans.
- Serve as the primary contact and product expert for new leads as well as existing accounts
- Maintain a high level of consultative, solution-based selling to sell ODIGO
- Showcase ODIGO to customers through online product demos
- Generate New Leads and convert leads to the potential client online
- Perform cold calling to create new leads
- Qualify inbound leads from phone calls and CRM
- Follow up on new leads from social media campaigns and emails
- Understand the business needs of the clients and provide relevant solutions
- Demonstrate the different solutions offered by ODIGO to resolve customer queries and influence them to buy the products
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for every customer
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify new strategies for lead generation through social network
- Research the market for new competitive products introduced and the marketing strategies adopted by competitors
- 2 to 6 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software inside sales with an emphasis on SaaS product sales
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Mandatory experience in inside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive, and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and its clients
- Working experience in market research and analysis will be an added advantage
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills a must
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
- To generate clients and convince them to purchase website and also to make collection from clients.
- Develop and Maintain proper interaction and reputation with the clients
- Understand the business needs of the Clients
- Convince them to invest on new Projects with the Company
- Outbound process (Website selling)
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Morning shift also available, only for experienced web consultant
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am), Morning shift(5.30am-2.30pm)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
Proven working experience as a Promoter
Track record of over-achieving quota
Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
High school degree or BS in Marketing