- Study, Design, and prototyping of new technology implementation
- Work in Collaboration with teams
- Work on new technologies and solutions independently.
- Should be able to think out of the box and contribute towards project success
- Experience in the below backend technologies is a must.
- Python - Django Framework
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of any cloud
- Knowledge of CI/CD e.g Jenkins
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases databases like Mongodb, DynamoDb etc
- Python - Django Rest Framework
- Should be a self-motivated, result-oriented and an excellent team player
- Should be able to work under a competitive time frame and deliver.
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving ability
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- M Tech/MCA/BE/B-Tech in CS, IT, EC
- 0 - 2 years of development experience in developing responsive user interface for single page application.
- Expertise in building products from scratch, actively involved in design, development and unit testing
About Mindbowser Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.
Onsite is a well-funded startup, founded by alumni from IIT and ISB. Onsite aims to transform the construction industry through digitization and are building a Mobile-first Project Expense and Collaboration tool for MSME Contractors. Onsite mobile application is currently in use by 10,000+ Contractors, Project Managers, and Supervisors in more than 200 cities of India.
Job Description :
Mean Stack/Full-stack developer, job role includes from front-end development to backend development HTML, CSS and Angular JS to server-side Node.JS and several different data stores including MongoDB, S3.
- To be experienced in handling different layers of the code. They are expected to have expertise in Server Side coding in Node.JS.
- Examples would to building APIs, consuming APIs, designing databases and workflow. They should have some knowledge of servers and some experience in wiring views on the front end. Good problem-solving skills, attitude and aptitude are important.
- Proficient in Node.js with MongoDB
- Work collaboratively in a fast-growing startup building products and services for positive social impact
- Implementing an elegant, intuitive user experience using latest front-end technologies
- Implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks
- Write, test, and release world-class, production-ready code
- Proficient in developing applications using Node, Express
- Experience in developing with MongoDB.
- Familiar with Node toolchain and other utilities ( WebPack, CoffeeScript )
- Experience on REST with JSON, and developing APIs.
- 2-4 years experience building web-scale, highly available back ends for the web and/or mobile.
- 2+ years experience with Node.JS Angular and MongoDB
- Strong problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of document, key/value or another non-relational database system such as Redis.
Specific Skills : MongoDB,Node.js, Angular.JS, Software Architecture, Front-End Development, Backend Development, HTML5 & CSS3, Unit Testing
- Work as a technical architect & lead contributor for creating technical solutions
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and proposing technical solutions & development
- Investigate new technologies, provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Mentor and guide technical team members
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Proficient in building RESTful micro-services with Node.js and MongoDB in AWS environment Fluent with web application development in AngularJS 4/5, HTML, TypeScript, and CSS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team leadership with strong listening and interpersonal skills; attention to details
- An attitude of constant learning of the new skill
- Top-notch remuneration
- Work with industry best developers and architects
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging and cutting edge work
Java Architect/Technical Lead-
- Deliver technical strategies and solutions, application development, and end-users services
- Lead projects to implement new or enhance existing functionalities including articulating requirements and translating them into effective technical solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with team members across globe and customer stakeholders
- Work collaboratively as a team player to develop mutually acceptable solutions, and act as a mentor to the team
- Solve problems and provide support, taking responsibility to make decisions when appropriate
- Effectively communicate with team members and customers, Be able to articulate technology to a non-technical audience
- Build relationships with technical team members in all offices
- Track and manage dependencies across lines of business and platforms, Maintain technical risks register with mitigations
- Create or maintain architectural artifacts like architectural overview, architectural decisions, integrations diagram, non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with other technical team members and create a forum for sharing knowledge
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve quality in delivery
- Deploy, administer and support Microservices components in a RedHat OpenShift environment
- Should be hands-on and be ready to write complex code while mentoring junior developers to learn
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and lead by example
Skills & Experience-
- Experience in the following areas are preferred – Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring Security with OAuth2, SOAP and SOAP UI, Jenkins configuration, AngularJS, RedHat PaaS (RHEL, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Camel, Fuse)
- Well versed in front end and back end development
- Good understanding of encryption technology
- Knowledge of infrastructure especially cloud infrastructure is desirable
- Should be conversant with DevOps methodologies
- At least 3 years of experience as a technical lead – coaching, presenting architectural/design elements to customers and team members
- Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have experience reviewing code for team members and etching out a concrete code quality plan
- Should have at least two years of experience working on projects using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Should have 2+ years of experience using JUnit on projects
- Consistent incorporation of best practices and standards while coding; in particular: secure coding practices
- Good Exposure to building secure and scalable applications
- At least 4+ years handling customers directly should have presented architecture artifacts and technical solutions to customers and influenced customers
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – should be able to influence customer stakeholders and senior management
- Team player and ability to work proactively, provide mentorship and directions to the team and making technical decisions independently
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 15-20 years of software industry experience
Staying on top of advances in Web technology, keeping up with software development and quickly adapting to new development tools and techniques.
You need to have the knack of learning new stuff especially things related to the Web, Usability and Interfaces.
Is expected to be conversant with one or more of the popular server-side scripting languages (i.e. PHP/Python/Ruby).
Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Yii, Ruby on Rails or Django is an advantage.
Knowledge of Drupal will be an advantage of course. Knowledge on AngularJS, Node JS, React JS, Ionic etc is also required.
Mern Plus Technologies looking for Angular Developer Having 2+ Yrs of experience in Angular
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Own and implement features used by large customers like Truecaller, Mozilla, Zomato, Netflix, etc.
- Performance, Security and Usability goals are in DNA.
- Full ownership and accountability of Microservices which includes day-to-day operations and maintenance.
- Business and technical Metric definitions and reviews.
- Drive CI & CD Evaluate technologies and development stacks for API-based platform which scales to 100,000 transactions per second.
- Perform push-button deployments of any version of the software to any environment on demand.
- Design and build web apps that are scalable and puts user experience front and center.
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse.
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps.
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines.
- Meld UX and great-looking UI while keeping excellent code quality.
- Own end-to-end life cycle of the product from requirement analysis, design, development, test, release, and maintenance.
- Develop reusable tools/libraries
- Identify opportunities for automation and collaboration points.
- Continuously improve cycle time, throughput, and code quality.
- Continuously improve value-adding-activities/non-value-adding activities ratio.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in large-scale distributed systems.
- Proficient in Python/Golang/Java/ Node.js
- Understanding of Rest based API Architecture
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Excellent microservices pattern understanding.
- Ability to define cross-core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, ECS, Lambda].
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at least one build server: Jenkins/Travis/Bamboo.
- Good to have a telecom background
Urgent Hiring • Re-location Required
Company Founded 2018 • 1-5 employees
Internet and Technology Startup • Bootstrapped
Based out of Egypt and with presence in the GCC, Quesst Technologies is an early Internet and Tech Startup committed to helping thousands of nationals, residents and travelers in the MENA region, saving them time and effort in seeking reliable and credible knowledge within their communities and localities.
Quesst, the company's flagship platform, is a hyper-local Q&A and knowledge sharing platform that offers the necessary infrastructure for users seeking information to meet, share, engage and interact with one another and with verified subject matter experts.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an agile and entrepreneurial leader with strong people leadership and technical capability who has a problem-solving and analytical aptitude, excellent communication and presentation skills, is familiar with statistics, has a business acumen, independent, positive can-do attitude, and passion for excellence to the workplace.
Your role and our tech stack
Reporting to the founder, you will be expected to develop, deploy and oversee the execution of the tech strategy, product road-map and operations to ensure alignment with our businesses goals as we grow and scale. You will play a key part in the organisation's success, taking the current MVP and developing it further to move the company through to early stage funding and into profit.
Quesst's is built using React.js [Frontend], Node.js [Backend], PostgreSQL [DB], Amazon EC2 [Application Hosting], Amazon S3 [Media Storage Service], and Amazon SES [Email Sending Service]. You will be responsible for implementing full-stack features and collaborate with other team members to plan each sprint. You’ll be working across the entire system architecture and be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining restful APIs, micro-services and databases.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop, improve and optimize the structure, quality, and extensibility of current software technologies, codebases and databases
- Prototype ideas to quickly access viability and iterate based on feedback from the team
- Build robust, web-based applications interacting with databases, file-systems and APIs
- Write custom code or integrate open source technologies as needed to find solutions to problems
- Design and build effective APIs; Create servers and databases for functionality
- Design client-side and server-side architecture; Design the data model ensuring scalability
- Accurately translate screen designs into functional front-end code; Develop features and with a mobile responsive design
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable and reusable code and libraries; Conduct code reviews and establishment of best practices
- Participate in planning activities; Estimate accurate stores for new features and design product features
- Help define processes and build tools as needed to scale the solution and the team
- Create and lead the product road-map; Proactively breakdown work, manage development sprints, identify risks and explore solutions
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency; Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software; Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
- Steer the business on timescales, prioritization and costs on competing development requirements
- Drive rigorous, and weekly product releases and lead required integration efforts with partners and/or third-party software services
- Guide the development in design, architecture and platform choices with strong focus on quality, speed, stability and scalability
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse; Work collaboratively in a lean and agile environment; Write technical documentation
- Recommend and implement new technologies, improvement of existing tech and set-up and future-proofing our technology that can help the company optimize efficiency and productivity and lead edge thinking and knowledge of innovative technologies i.e. AI, ML, blockchain, etc..
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Software Engineering or a comparable degree program
- Proven experience of 2-5 years of full-stack development of web applications; 2+ years building front-end interfaces with React.js & Redux workflows and 2+ years building back-end and maintaining server applications on Node.js, PostgreSQL and designing APIs
- Experience with Linux environments and using the shell and command line terminals (preferred)
- Professional coding experience in object-oriented and scripting languages; Extensive experience building client-side web applications using React
- Proficient with:
- Client-side MVC frameworks such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS; Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Configuration of various servers to run web application servers, databases, etc.; Web server technologies like Nginx, NodeJS, Apache, etc.
- Frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and SCSS/LESS
- Writing and integrating middleware; Experience with Redux Saga and Thunk
- Architecture, design, queries of Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL and other RDBMS)
- Modern JS tooling (NPM, Webpack, Babel, ESLint and Prettier)
- Developer tools, such as Visual Studio Code
- Code versioning tools and Git version control systems (Github); Containerization systems (Docker)
- Strong in data structures, XML technologies, JSON parsing
- Caching frameworks and mechanisms, work-task queues, transactions and messaging queues (Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ and others)
- Building real-time applications using Web Sockets (Socket.io)
- Web and mobile push notifications and cloud message APIs (GCM, APNS, OneSignal, etc.)
- Setting up cron jobs and schedule task execution
- Handling Services, RESTful, APIs, third party libraries and APIs (Google APIs, AWS, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience with API gateway, distributed infrastructure architectures and applications tuning/profiling; Experience working with microservices
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments; Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience with REST API and web service construction, integration and architecture and working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Authentication and Security Technologies
- Familiarity with building secure systems (OWASP secure coding practices or similar)
- Architect and cloud-deploy applications on AWS and other cloud providers
- Deep understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Build and manage end-to-end and UI tests; Experience writing tests (unit, integration, functional, etc.), and using testing frameworks
- Build third-party integrations like Slack, Stripe, Google and supporting their workflow
- Provision DevOps tooling with continuous integration; Build modern Front-end build pipelines and tools
- Contribute to API documentation including API description languages like Swagger; Document and diagram functional flows and architectures
- Experience in building rich PWA applications; Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance
- Understanding of how browsers and DOM work; Understanding and experience with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation
- Expert level using Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics and others); Experience with open source software development
- Experience with localization and internationalization of applications (working with multi-site setups, multi-language, i18n, etc.)
Some desired extras and good to have skills
- Knowledge of cyber-security, malware analysis, threat detection and/or sandboxing technology
- Preferably has knowledge of working in big data (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop) and machine learning ecosystems
- Strong background in security and data analytics and on-premise data experience
- Experience and familiarity with:
- Architecture, design, queries and aggregation of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra and others)
- Elasticsearch and ELK stack
- Developing integrations for global OTAs
- Knowledge of multiple backend languages and framework
We offer you
- A unique entrepreneurial opportunity to build something from the ground up and scale it up to a major regionally recognizable brand
- A great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no barriers for initiatives
- Leading compensation package including salary free of local taxes, accommodation allowance for local hire or shared accommodation for international hire, free medical care from company physician, free government healthcare membership, transport allowance, paid airfare to the country of origin, paid leave and end of service according to local labor law.
Your professional career growth opportunities
As you help us grow Quesst, we will help you grow and professionally develop. Joining us at this stage, you will have the opportunity to be part of the core team if you prove you have what it takes and will be given the opportunity to:
- Lead and develop a technical strategy for the company, which involves goal setting, discussing options, and analyzing risks with the management team, CEO and board members
- An opportunity to build and manage a business unit from scratch and scale it up to success at a regional level
- Attract and retain top tech talent, mentor and manage the team as it grows
- Develop and manage KPIs for the tech team and create a challenging work environment
Have we caught your attention?
Send us your application including your resume, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, etc.
- Working on deep learning algorithms for machine vision based inspection usecases
- Working on Machine Vision Cameras involving variety of Lens, Filters and other Optical Elements to collect data
- Having full stack development experience will be plus