1- Product uploading, Product Listing, Catalogue Management, Product Searching.
2- Candidate should have good knowledge of MS-Excel.
3- Candidate should have good typing speed.
4- Candidate should be proactive in approach
5- Basic knowledge of photo edit is requiredtestament to our work and efforts put in to provide reliable and affordable technology to our customer in just a few clicks. zillionsbuyer is known for its professionalism, integrity, transparency and our total commitment to timely deliveries.
Our first product, FOXY, is an artist led commerce platform for beauty, grooming and personal care. Foxy is committed to bringing the best, latest and 100% genuine beauty products from across the world, as recommended by top influencers. We connect consumers with beauty influencers, artists and top brands, ensuring users' shopping experiences are unique. We understand that everyone's Beauty and Personal Care needs are unique, and thus our users all have a tailor made and personalised shopping experience through our platform.
Sustainability is at the core of FOXY and we are working towards creating a future with less pollution.
As a Category Manager, the individual would own the respective category P&L, growth strategy and brand partnerships. This is a critical role for the organization.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying the right product & brand mix for growth, bringing brands on board and building a long term synergistic relationship
- Creating a growth calendar and aligning brands, offers, marketing, curation & content to drive sales
- The person would be the business owner for his/ her categories. The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Building deeper connect with brands and driving adoption of our brand platform solutions
- We are a data driven, tech first and fast growing organization and the individual needs to be performance driven, output oriented and ready for a start-up
- Category management experience with Leading Retail/ Ecommerce / beauty industry.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Apps.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development.
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with MS Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers
- Dynamics experience to integrate with 3rd party software
- Working Experience on Integrations
- Real-time Knowledge on RDLC Reports
- Knowledge in Purchase, Sales. Finance is plus
- understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Technical Team Development
- Good working experience with customers/teams
Skills & Responsibilities
- Remotely manage host of daily order pick-up schedules, ensuring 100% on-time delivery
- Own a robust real-time connect over information and documents with our service partner for smooth flow of daily collections and process adherence
- Ensure top customer experience; attend to and manage escalations, ensure proper RCA and corrective action in place
- Own and drive key metrics of product rating, on-time delivery and customer contact ratio; analyse and present weekly and monthly trends in operation forum
- Oversee monthly reconciliation of service data with vendor, and ensure internal & external reporting are finished on time
- Present insights and propose new ideas on business progress based on ops metrics, and industry trends
- Diligent real-time follow ups on sample collections and quick thinking on the feet to effectively handle customer ticket resolutions will be 2 critical expectations
- Relevant work-experience in sample collection monitoring, lab/order handling will be helpful
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Working with marketing team for creatives, digital marketing for getting traffic on the key product types
- Working with Performance marketing team for better coordination on push, sms, email, facebook/ google
- Merchandising - Liaising with merchandising team to ensure we know what sells and that is served at right position (Sorting) - which customer sees what in each category - all data backed experiments
- Product Flow - Ensuring product flow is smooth, each time weeding out excess options, adding new relevant categories on L1, grid etc
- Monitoring and taking relevant actions for driving visits and conversions
- Working with assisted Sales team to drive better conversions, SOPs etc.
- Managing inventory for online for each category, sub category - planning ahead of sale etc
- Liaising with brand spoc for planning for peak marketing for margin/ inventory, Clearance sale stock with revised margins, return clauses etc
What you need to have:
- Experience of 6+ years of managing a category in an e-commerce set-up or large FMCG companies
- Business development mindset and strong operational coordination skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to detail and comfortable working in a ground-up business environment.
- Team handling
- Strong experience in conversion improvement in an online environment, preferred
- Product management experience (not necessary a hard core product experience but with an understanding of customer journeys, basic UI/UX) would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of scale-up and contributing to the revenue numbers.
- Understanding and ability to contribute to the various performance metrics (User/ Vendor/ Inventory/ Invoicing) across both online and offline channels.
Communication and management of schedule with the Experts / Facilitators
Establish relationships with full-time and part-timeExperts / Facilitators across the country;
Scheduling and management of trainings with Experts / Facilitators
Establish regular feedback cycles and obtain from various stakeholders;
Operational assistance for on ground associates before and after programs
Apart from the functions listed above, the new hire may also be expected to assist with peripheral activities.
• Understanding of Web Content Management is desirable
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Ability to work quickly and accurately in fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritize, manage time and meet aggressive deadlines
• Quick, clear verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate up, down and across the organization
• Highly motivated and detail oriented; Commitment to quality; Open to learning
• Ability to work during off-business hours to support project deadlines.
- Good understanding of marketplace seller panels
- Good understanding of Shopify and backend
- Overall co-ordination of all orders, vendors and supply chain backend
- Work with Operation Manager on regular basis
- Prepare bi-weekly reports
- Customer Analytics
- Constantly cross verify payment gateway settlements
- Handle operational queries, dispatches and on time customer success