• Debugging dropped packets, whether at the network, NIC, OS, or application layers
• Troubleshooting kernel panics and system hangs
• Analyzing performance issues
• Fine-tuning processes to run with the least jitter
• Directing support for our continuously active servers, lines, and low-latency network
• Installing, configuring, and deploying fully-distributed Red Hat Linux systems
• Taking a role in researching, testing, recommending, implementing, and maintaining cutting- edge, ultra low-latency systems and network technologies
• Participating in an on-call rotation
• Deploy, monitor, and configure a complex suite of trading applications
About Dolat Capital Market Private Ltd.
You will be accountable for maintaining the organizational IT infrastructure. You will investigate and analyze network issues gathering with used cases advising recommendations and refine organizational IT systems and carry out daily configuration and installation of IT solutions and services, to ensure business continuity. Regularly, you might be requested to help staff with basic needs. This contains setting up a new system and running backup security and passwords. You will be Implementing internal policies related to the development, internal and external usage of technological systems.
- Ensure all users’ workstations are in top working order
- Manage and maintain the office network, Firewall, VPN, and all other networking equipment
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software licenses. Work with Admin / Accounts for any audit matters
- Actively seek opportunities for efficiency improvements using automation wherever possible
- Look out for cost optimization opportunities in your area of work
- Manage own and customers’ cloud infrastructure i.e. OS upgrades, patches a,nd implementing best practices (AWS, Digital Ocean, Google)
- Monitor cloud infrastructure and implement scale-up / down strategies
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Work with stakeholders to implement and improve IT governance through various organizational policies
- Working knowledge of hardware, and networking protocols: Subnet, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls, VPN, L1 Switch.
- Experienced with Web Servers: Apache, Nginx, LAMP Stack, SSL Configuration.
- Set up and configure Ubuntu/Other Linux on desktops and laptops
- Experienced in Shell/Bash Scripting.
- Familiar with GIT, Ansible, and Jenkins
- Common issues troubleshooting for Linux and Windows
- Manage Windows desktops and ensure there are no malware/virus issues
- Manage and maintain other Devices like IPADs/Tablets/Phones
- Manage the Sophos Firewall for setting up/configuring users and ensure internet q. connection works well
- Digital Ocean & AWS experience is MUST: RDS, EC2, VPC, Cloud Front, Security Groups, NACLs, ELB, Cloud Watch, SNS, SQS, SES, IAM, S3, Route 53
- Be able to work in an environment where there may be multiple competing priorities. Should be able to plan and prioritize.
- Good, proactive communication skills
Qualification - BE (IT / Computers) /BTech/ME/MTech/ BCA / MCA / MCM/ BCS/MCS
Good in customization and development of CRM module
Should have good knowledge in Unix/ Shell Scripting (UNIX)
Should have good knowledge in the PLSQL & Oracle
Should have Basic knowledge in Corporate / Institutional Banking, Trade Finance, Payments, Loans and Retail areas.
Finacle Scripting, Finacle Reporting Tool (FINRPT), CRM customization
Finacle Integrator (FI), JSP/JS
Overall 5+ years of experience required in Finacle Development
Good banking experience
Strong analytical skills
Strong hold on oral & written communication
Experience in Finacle application
Ability to identify and escalate issues, keep managers and peers well informed on a recurrent basis
Able to work in high pressure environment
Highly motivated and team oriented
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
- 2 years of hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS).
- 2 years experience in AWS Cloud administration
- 2 years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Windows Server operating system administration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
- Minimum 2 years experience in enterprise environments
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Any Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification preferred.
- Understanding of supporting Enterprise applications such as SAP systems and databases on AWS EC2 like (HANA, Db2, Oracle) with cluster management, HA management, etc.
- Implement security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, secret management) using AWS services
- Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
- Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Python (Lambda), Bash Shell)
- Administration of Linux / Windows servers
- Deep understanding of AWS of IT Infra Architecture, Automations in deployments, SAP Architecture, Integration of On-Prem, Hybrid Infra, etc.
- Participate in Design Discussion, a new way of working (Automations, operational management), etc.
- Must have knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git
- Provide Support Services to our Gold & Enterprise customers using our flagship product suits. This may include assistance provided during the engineering and operations of distributed systems as well as responses for mission-critical systems and production customers.
- Lead end-to-end delivery and customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product
- Lead and mentor others about concurrency, parallelization to deliver scalability, performance, and resource optimization in a multithreaded and distributed environment
- Demonstrate the ability to actively listen to customers and show empathy to the customer’s business impact when they experience issues with our products
Requires Skills :
- 10+ years of Experience with a highly scalable, distributed, multi-node environment (100+ nodes)
- Hadoop operation including Zookeeper, HDFS, YARN, Hive, and related components like the Hive metastore, Cloudera Manager/Ambari, etc
- Authentication and security configuration and tuning (KNOX, LDAP, Kerberos, SSL/TLS, second priority: SSO/OAuth/OIDC, Ranger/Sentry)
- Java troubleshooting, e.g., collection and evaluation of jstacks, heap dumps
- Linux, NFS, Windows, including application installation, scripting, basic command line
- Docker and Kubernetes configuration and troubleshooting, including Helm charts, storage options, logging, and basic kubectl CLI
- Experience working with scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Working knowledge of application, server, and network security management concepts
- Familiarity with virtual machine technologies
- Knowledge of databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL,
- Certification on any of the leading Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP ) and/or Kubernetes is a big plus
● Good experience with Continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
● Ability to understand problems and craft maintainable solutions.
● Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners to understand
and integrate their API or data flow systems with Xeno, so a minimal
understanding of data and API integration is a must.
● Experience with docker and microservice based architecture using
orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
● Understanding of Public Cloud, We use Azure and Google Cloud.
● Familiarity with web servers like Apache, nginx, etc.
● Possessing knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New
● Scripting in languages like Python, Golang, etc is required.
● Some knowledge of database technologies like MYSQL and Postgres is
● Understanding Linux, specifically Ubuntu.
● Bonus points for knowledge and best practices related to security.
● Knowledge of Java or NodeJS would be a significant advantage.
Initially, when you join some of the projects you’d get to own are:
● Audit and improve overall security of the Infrastructure.
● Setting up different environments for different sets of teams like
QA,Development, Business etc.
2. Perform data migration and conversion activities.
3. Develop and integrate software applications using suitable development
methodologies and standards, applying standard architectural patterns, taking
into account critical performance characteristics and security measures.
4. Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and Senior Developers to
establish the physical application framework (e.g. libraries, modules, execution
5. Perform end to end automation of ETL process for various datasets that are
being ingested into the big data platform.
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of AEM Author, Publisher, Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and DAM.
- Support of AEM infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager infrastructure and provide proactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Implement best practices for infrastructure configuration, migration/deployment and backup.
- Integrating Adobe AEM 6.x/AEM/DAM with external applications.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, DAM, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Understand and participate in change control and change management processes.
- Should be able to work independently or with minimum guidance.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams
- Experience with AEM administration, including user permissions, synchronization, sling, auditing, reporting, and workflows.
2) Installation Configuration & troubleshooting of Open source tools and software setup..
3) Installation Configuration and management in SSL Certificate on public faced web servers..
4) Hands on experience with web technologies eg. Apache, Ngnix, Tomcat and Httpd.,
5) Hands on experience in monitoring tools like Nagios, Cacti, Sysmondand N/W monitoring..
6) Should have strong OS administration skills on Linux, SUSE Linux, Ubuntu, and CentOS..
7) Should have familiar knowledge on AWS, AZURE and Cloud Technologies..
8) Should have knowledge and familiar with Postfix, Sendmail, SES, Zimbra and mail service..
9) Experience and knowledge in Version Control System like Git, GitHUB, Gitlaband SVN..
10) Bash or python Scripting experience as per daily activities and process needed