To ensure that all the work in the organization are risk management compliant.
Key Result Areas
- Internal audit for stores
- Preparing internal audit checklist
- Create audit plan for completion of all stores audit in time bound manner
- Liaison with other regions auditors
- Conduct store process audit
- Preparing internal audit report and circulation to management
- Non-compliance report.
- Store-wise Non-compliance (NC) report preparation & sharing with store manager & area manager for action Maintaining NC tracker
- Following with stores for timely completion of NC items
- Internal audit for regional office Expense – Travel, Welfare, Petty cash expense, etc.
- Statutory expense & payment
- Contractual staff expense & payment, etc.
- Conversant with excel
- Critical Success Factors for the role
- COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Technical Behavioral
Compliance Officer the Senior/ Compliance Manager, Auditing, Monitoring and Investigations is responsible for the compliance monitoring and auditing activities in APAC. This position will also team with Chief Compliance Officer and APAC Compliance Officer to assist with compliance and ethics-related investigations within the APAC region.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: · Create, manage, and oversee the annual APAC Compliance Program monitoring plan in coordination with local and regional commercial, CMA, legal, regulatory, and compliance personnel.
- Collect, maintain, and analyze data related to compliance trends identified through the execution of the annual compliance auditing and monitoring plan.
- Assist the APAC Compliance Officer in the execution of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and Prevention Plans (PPs), put in place based on trends identified in compiled compliance data.
- Report on an ad hoc periodic basis to the APAC Ethics and Compliance Commitee on the compliance monitoring and auditing systems, cases and trends.
- Assist the Compliance Officer with periodically measuring the effectiveness of the Client APAC Anticorruption compliance program and to develop as well as implement appropriate recommendations.
- Conducting auditing and monitoring activities, including transactional testing, Congresses/Tradeshows, Product Training and Education events and “ride along” monitoring in the field in support of the Local/Regional Compliance Officers.
- Assist with compliance and ethics related investigations, inspections and audits. Follow up on compliance and ethics related investigations to ensure timely implementation of recommendations.
- Coordinate and complete report activities to the APAC Compliance Officer on a periodic basis regarding compliance monitoring, auditing, tracking, and reporting obligations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required to help ensure an effective Client Anticorruption Compliance Program in the APAC region.
- EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, with a degree in Healthcare, Business, Accounting, Finance or related field being a plus.
- At least five to seven years of industry experience, preferably with a multinational organization similar to Client. Familiarity with laws and regulations associated with the above risks and related controls is required
• Oversee the payroll operations in US and Canada, Knowledge of EMEA payroll will be added advantage
• Provide direct support and governance to third-party payroll vendors. Implement, direct, and maintain
procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll outside the U.S., in conjuncture with HR.
• Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle in accordance with country payroll calendar and
global guidelines (new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, benefits, payroll)
• Proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, ADP tools)
• Running payroll processes, controls, reconciliation
• Collaboration with members of the country's local team on HR-related topics
• Basic knowledge of North America payroll and how payroll works in general
• Excellent analytical and problem solving with confidence to make decisions and manage escalations
• Must be highly engaging, confident communicator, and detail orientated.
• Experience on ADP WFN, Workday, and Ceridian day force
• B. Com / M. Com with 0.6 to 1-year relevant experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player and ability to work with a strict timeline.
• Flexible to work in US shifts.
• Good in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to take ownership of the work.
• Ability to manage the stakeholders independently.
. SHIFT TIMING: 5 AM to 2 PM
North American payroll,
Company – PricewaterhouseCoopers (MNC Group)
About PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) -PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. PwC firms operate in 157 countries, 742 locations, with 276,000 people.
Job Role - Randstad Payroll (Client Inhouse)
Interview Process – Video Call Interview or Telephonic Interview
Salary – Best in Industry
Requirement - Consultant and Experience Consultant
Qualification - CA qualified/sCA semi-qualified
Travelling - Yes
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients
- Execute the assignment as per internal standards
- Drafting of report as per internal standards
- Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines.
- Good Comm. skills so as to communicate with clients independently on audit matters
Keywords: iso audit, okta, auth0, sso, saml, ldap, active directory
We are looking for an experienced Head of Information Technology (IT) to oversee
the use of IT infrastructure in our company. You will be the one to devise the
company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its
operations and objectives are in place.
What we expect from you:
● Must have 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
● Must have very strong knowledge of cloud technologies and cutting edge
● Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
● Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and
systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and
● Modernize existing IT infrastructure
● Oversee IT operations and supervise systems and IT staff
● Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget
● Strategic asset allocation planning
● Conduct IT audits and ensure organization is complying with ISO:27001
● Hands-on experience with LDAP (Preferably cloud based AD)
● Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify
business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information
● Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support
● Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT staff
● Information security implementation and monitoring
⮚ Planning & executing Functional/ Departmental Audits
⮚ Planning & executing Concurrent Audits and ensure the process is streamlined
⮚ Providing “Early warning signal” to the Central Audit Head based on irregularities observed during the audit
⮚ Planning & execution of special audits, field audits on a need basis
⮚ To ensure that the audits are performed completed as per the audit schedule
⮚ Assisting in preparation of the annual calendar for audits and ensuring compliance to the same
⮚ Coordinate with the auditee department to discuss audit reports, obtain
clarifications, and close audits
⮚ Planning & executing follow-up audits to verify compliance to audit reports
⮚ Execute management consultancy assignments, as needed
⮚ Overall demonstrate competency in being conscience keeper & pulse-taker of business trends
⮚ Manage the team & monitor multiple ongoing assignments
Reporting & Documentation
⮚ Submitting quality & relevant Audit-Reports on time
⮚ Supervising proper audit documentation including working papers by team members
⮚ Timely reporting of incident reports, process/ policy gaps.
⮚ Identifying early warning signals of fraud with required proof
Education: Graduate/ Any other relevant professional certifications in the fields of accounting auditing
⮚ Work Experience: At least 5+ years experience in Audit, of which 2+ years experience in a managerial position
⮚ Computer Knowledge, good excel-spreadsheet analytics for audit proficiency
⮚ Audit proficiency in operating Accounting & ERP software
⮚ Numeracy and a strong aptitude for big data analyst
Are you enthusiastic about what you do? Do you like to wear multiple hats and contribute to company and culture strategy? Is hiring more than just a job for you? Do you recognize significant impact that HR professionals have on the culture of any organization? If yes, we’d love to have you onboard!
- Support the development and implementation of HR strategies, initiatives and policy advisory aligned with overall business needs to deliver effective HR management
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection processes
- Work closely with the compliance team
- Work closely with various team leads to assess manpower requirements and provide assistance in the development of strategic manpower plans
- Build supportive relationships with our staff through various engagement activities
- At least 3 years of HR experience in recruitment and community development
- Knowledge of the FinTech and Crypto industry is a plus
- Excellent people skills to navigate challenging situations and facilitate alignment of different priorities
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organized, and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines
You take care of our business we will take care of you
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a bliss so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Designation: SAP SD Consultant
Experience: 4-10 years
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
1. SAP SD(Sales and Distribution) - HANA Sales of S/4 HANA
2. O2C(Order To Cash ) business process expertise,
3. SAP SD Implementation/Support/Development project expertise.
4. Exposure to SAP SD configurations (O2C processes, Pricing Procedure, Revenue account determination, Credit Management, Rebate Processing, Batch Management, Consignment, Stock transport orders)
5. S/4 Migration/Implementation/AMS experience6. SAP Activate, ITSM Tools, SAP Release Management, Agile Methodology
- Understanding customer requirements and analyzing cases in alignment with policies
- Working with the policy team to ensure the right risk parameters are captured and assessed
- Understanding industry and regulatory trends and their impact on customers to ensure the right decisions are taken
- Working closely with business functions to onboard the right set of customers.
- Working closely with operations to ensure that documentation and checks are put in place at various stages of the application lifecycle
- Developing industry-best practices and constantly striving to improve the same, basis market practices
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/ MBA(preferred)
- 3-4 years of experience in handling credit risk assessment for unsecured business loans. Prior experience in the Lending domain, either with a Bank/ NBFC or a lending platform.
- Very good understanding of documentation related to lending pre-disbursement (mandatory)
- Experience in working on the lending business with a Bank, NBFC, or a platform (mandatory)
- Excellent understanding of industry trends and their impact on segments
- Setup basic credit underwriting processes and scale up the vertical
- Ability to assess customers' basic standard programs like Financials, Banking, etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel and the ability to bring out insights from data
- CA or MBA qualification
- Minimum 8 years post-qualification Experience in Finance (preferably in NBFC for few years)
- Ability to understand the intricacies of Finance, Ind-AS, Tax and Regulations
- Able to work with CEO and Senior management
- Manage the finance & accounts team, to deliver high-performance
- Communication: Clarity, Articulation and English
- Conceptual & Critical thinking
- Positive Attitude and Positive Energy
- Self-starter, self-motivated and aspirational
- Attention to Detail
- Outcome orientation & Execution skills handling multiple priorities
- Financial analysis & financial concepts
- Good understanding of Finance operation process and Month end close reporting
Other Good To Have Skill:
- Domain skills on Banking, NBFC, etc
- Understanding of Risk Management
What Will You Be Doing?
- Closely work with CEO and provide finance support to achieve business goals
- Responsible for the Finance Team of NFS (as a Head of Finance) – set aspiring goals, continuously connect & provide feedback to bring out the best from the team
- Insightful BU reporting (Internal) to highlight the deviation from plan & scope for improvement
- Timely and reliable submission of Statutory reporting and drive 100% compliance
- Create value through cost savings champion and tax optimization
- Present financial performance and other matters, to CEO and Board
- Timely audit of accounts (as per companies act), RBI and Taxation
- Responsible for managing Internal Audit and continuously monitor controls & efficiency
- Responsible to manage banking relationship for the operational banking
- Drive systems & process improvements and ensure robust internal controls
Skills: Statutory audit, accounting standards, standards on auditing, companies act, CARO.
Working knowledge of IND AS