We are looking for an iOS application developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT OUR OFFICE IN : Sec. 63, Noida, UP 201301
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps.
- A portfolio of iOS in the app store is a plus.
- Git & Gerrit.
- UI & UX experience.
- Experience in Swift4 and above version of Swift.
- REST API association, Locations, and Map API.
Required Candidate profile
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in iOS app design and development
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and
- Experience in imaging/pdf manipulation sdk will be preferred.
- Working experience with PDFTron sdk
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
About Creative Frenzy Pvt Ltd
• 4+ years of experience in Native iOS development.
• Strong in data structure and algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines, design patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Framework, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS Apps architecture and
• Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, Autolayout,
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and TDD
• Knowledge of iOS debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
ur client is looking for highly experienced, ambitious Software Developer, specialized in developing mobile applications both iOS and Android using Flutter Development Framework (Flutter SDK, Dart Language, Flutter widgets). Mobile Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high-performing Android and iOS mobile applications/products using Flutter as the technology.
They are someone who are currently living in NCR region or Noidaand can start immediately or have 30 days notice period.
• Ability to build intuitive and user-friendly UI
• Ability to handle and build integration of mobile apps with third-party systems, applications and APIs
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Ensuring security of data and the application
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Designing and developing APIs
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in mobile development related technologies.
• Proficient experience using Flutter, Dart, Rest APIs, Firebase, jQuery, Ionic.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
• Exposure to DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins etc.
• Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB
• Experience working with JIRA and Github
• Maintain code integrity and organization
Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- 3+ years of experience
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering
What’s for the Candidate
As per industry Standards
About the Organisation:
Our client is one of the frontrunners in delivering excellence in technology. In a short period, they are certified with CMMI Level-3 certification. Combining cutting-edge technology with 100+ certified industry specialists to deliver solutions smartly and swiftly.
With a CMMI Level 3 certificate, our client plans to not only evaluate, but advance and upgrade services in BPO Commerce, Digital commerce, Website design & development, HR Commerce, and Managed IT Services.
Spanning tenure of over 3 years, the customer retention rate (CRR) stands at a whopping 99% for clients from several industries.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitFamiliarity with continuous integration
Hands on experience in Location Tracking Functionality
Ability for code reusability
Familiar with REST APIs
Knowledge of design Principles
Knowledge of Multi threading
Knowledge of Local Storage
Knowledge of Performance Tuning
Knowledge of memory management
Knowledge of using third party library
At-least submitted 2 or more application to play Store
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to check us out - we're flattered.
Reading the description below might take a few minutes, but we promise it is all worth it. :D
Let's start with
Apps10X is looking to hire an Android Developer who possesses a passion to build scalable apps, learning & growing quickly. Your work will directly impact the millions of lives as you will be working on one of our high growth products. We have over 100 Million users across all our products and we are growing exponentially.
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Android Development.
What we believe:
Our number one priority is company culture. our whole belief is that "your culture is your brand"
All the team members are open to converse, helping and teach
You will always be noticed for your better work and rewarded.
Great work-life balance with the flexibility of you deciding your working hours.
No bossy culture
The relationship with the founder is more like a partnership & he is always open to listening to you and ready to go beyond the extra mile when you need him.
Feel free to reach out to any of our team members. They can share their first-hand experience :)
What You’ll Do:
- Develop cutting edge user experience
- Develop new features for our android products
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work on bug fixing, code optimisation and performance improvements
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
What We Need You To Have:
- Understanding of kotlin and coroutines.
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVVM & MVI)
- Understanding of dependency injection frameworks like Dagger HILT
- Understanding of RxJava, observable pattern
- Proficient in debugging and analysis skills using ADB
- Good knowledge of memory management, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Experience of working with Test Driven Development
- Experience and passion to build great user experiences
- Good knowledge of OOPS, data structure and algorithms
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science and/or relevant work experience.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus
Work Location: Remote
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Desired Skills: Android, Kotlin, MVVM, Dagger HILT, Coroutines
- Health Insurance for yourself and your Parents- We know a healthy employee is a happy and productive employee. That’s why we offer a variety of health insurance options to meet your lifestyle. You’ll have access to the top providers and physicians available to you and your family.
- Unlimited leaves- No strict leave policies. It’s flexible but disciplined.
- Flexible work timings- You decide your work timing. Feel free to work on your productive time, Just that work gets done as per timeline.
- Challenging work- All our products targeted 100+ Million users. One gets to work on scale and experience solving challenging problems.
- Great team- Like-minded talented team to work with
- Career growth- Boost your career growth by 10X more learning and opportunities
- MacBook to work- You decide your machine, however, we prefer Apple Team outings and much more*
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same.
Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Apps10X!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply
Mobile App Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data-focused IT Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking for Mobile App developers to join our development team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
· Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience working in a development team with hands-on experience in Android / iOS/Cross-Platform Development frameworks
· Design and build different layers of the iOS app or/and Android mobile applications
· Experience in submitting at least one application to Google Play Store or Apple App store
· Work on building a product from scratch and involve in the entire application lifecycle concept, design, test, release, and support
· Experience with third-party libraries, social media integration, and APIs
· Hands-on Flutter, open-source mobile application development framework
· Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database
· Worked on open - source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings
· Will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments.
· Willing to learn new technologies and work on research-orientated projects
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
· Independent thinking, Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming
- You have 2+ years of iOS app development experience.
- Have a good sense of how networked applications (Web services/REST APIs and JSON) work
- Well-versed with server-side syncing, database handling, etc.
- Sharp analytic skills - find out edge cases both in code and usability/product.
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- 2+ years experience in any UNIX environment.
- Have an app or two in App Store that did well.
- You are well versed in testing, unit testing, integration testing.
- Have experience in any iOS-testing framework.
- Have experience in Python, MySQL Key.
Look forward to:
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with the amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C, SWIFT, and XCODE
- Experience with third-party libraries and API
Additional Skills Required:
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms, OOP's and Data Structure
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Player
- Motivated & Career-Driven
● Good understanding of areas such as Algorithms, Data Structures, ObjectOriented Design, Databases.
● Solid understanding of Android Architecture Components
● Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API designtechniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
● Programming experience in Java, kotlin and related frameworks.
Noon Academy is looking for a Lead iOS Developer (5+ Yrs) to join our growing team! You will be a
lead engineer and mentor to your iOS team at Noon Academy. You will both build and advocate
delightful user experiences on iOS. You will guide our project teams by creating technical designs,
leading agile scrums, developing high priority components. You will promote and champion best
technical practices with your team, and drive innovation within the company.
We expect that you
- Have 5+ years experience working on iOS & 3+ years in Swift
- Have strong programming fundamentals, data structures & problem solving
- Have the practical knowledge required to successfully lead a project
- Care about architecture and are able to design good ones
- Find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Drive Innovation in the company
- Help the team deliver best quality code efficiently
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. We encourage our team members to
pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. We won’t subject you to our current
systems and processes--we’ll expect you to improve them. You won’t get bored, either. We know
you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so we’ll put you to work on a variety of
projects as we deliver across several platforms.
Zobaze is an early-stage startup, based out of THUB, Hyderabad.
Experienced developers who can develop Mobile Applications using Flutter.
Work closely with founders on building product.
Strong Knowledge of Java
Experience in building Apps with Android Studio
Product mindset, ability to take product manager hat if required in the future.
Have to do multiple tasks if required
Stock Options ( ESOP )
Note: It's not a 9to5 job.
A lot to learn.