We are working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles.
See more information at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
Position is open for skilled iOS mobile App developer to develop and enhance the AutoWiz Mobile App and related Automotive IoT Apps.
- Understand the UI/UX designs and translate them into a fully functional iOS app.
- Should have hands-on (2+ years), in-depth experience of developing Apps for iPhones and iPads, interfacing with the backend server using APIs and deploying the App on App Store.
- Ability to work in agile mode with evolving requirements.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Strong knowledge of different versions of iOS, dealing with different screen sizes.
- Experience with push notifications, Local DB, using google maps API, interfacing with additional sensors, analytics shall be a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Computer Science/Information sciences.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience in iOS Mobile App Development
About SenSight Technologies
Making Connected Car Technology Work for You
We work on innovative and relevant solutions at the intersection of Automotive IoT and Big Data Analytics. AutoWiz Connected Vehicle Data Analytics Platform powers use cases for Car owners and businesses in Automotive, Insurance, Transportation and Shared Mobility domain
We help organizations leverage Auto IoT and Sensor data using scalable Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to save costs and drive new revenues. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data. These solutions include Location Intelligence Solutions, Driving Behaviour Analysis and Vehicle Health Diagnostics. For vehicle owners, AutoWiz Telematics and Fleet Management solutions enables better ownership experience via higher safety, convenience and cost savings.
Our end-to-end solutions involve optimal combinations of cutting edge IoT, Scalable Cloud and AI/ML techniques. These solutions deliver insights to our customers via intuitive Digital Apps, Devices and Dashboards.
Currently hiring for the position of Android Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
5+ years’ strong development experience in android
Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
We run a fast-paced, dynamic business and the challenges we face and solve every day are unique. We are looking for someone who can adapt quickly, handle multiple roles and is enthusiastic about growing an exciting Cosmetics Brand across multiple platforms. This role reports to the Vice President, eCommerce and is based out of Chandivali.
If you're excited about going beyond your comfort zone and taking your existing skillset to the next level while creating a fast-growing business.
Android Developer -Malad(W)- Work From Office
We are one of the software product based company Hiring for Android Developer. 2to3 years of Experience of Android Development Candidate must have strong knowledge in Kotlin language. MVVM Design Pattern
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We- re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile ap plications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least Five original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Skills Required For Android Developer:-
Typical day-to-day duties and in-demand skill sets for mobile application developers include:
- Must have Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C and C++.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
- Having Good knowledge of Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Candidate should be self motivated.
- Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Firstround of Interview – MCQ Written test (based on Syllabus & basic Aptitude) – 1
- Secondround of Interview – HR and Technical
- Thirdround of interview – Practical interview based on candidates interested
Remuneration and terms:-
- Company provides joining letter and agreement with terms here at time of joining of Candidate.
- Incrementwill be given after one year of job
- Companyprovide 12 paid leaves per
- Working days –Monday to Saturday.
Monday-Friday : 9:30 AMto 6:30 PM, 45 minutes launch, 15Min Tea break
Saturday: 9:30 AMto 1:30 PM
Alternative Saturday Activity.
Position: Android Developer – SD II
Organization: A Funded global healthcare platform connecting doctors, thereby enabling exchange of information on a quick and real time basis, founded in the year 2013.Currently there are 3 lakh doctors using this platform and everyday there are 400 new doctors joining it.A Funded global healthcare platform connecting doctors, thereby enabling exchange of information on a quick and real time basis, founded in the year 2013.Currently there are 3 lakh doctors using this platform and everyday there are 400 new doctors joining it.
The platform promotes exchange of viewpoints, ideas, and information on various medical practices amongst healthcare professionals. This saves both time and money as solutions to several health issues can be accessed on a real time basis. There are 1.3 million registered doctors and 400+ daily publications on its platform and they operate across 16+countries.
Location: Bangalore (Currently Remote, Later you need to relocate)
Roles & Responsibilities
You’re Awesome At -
- Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Proficiency in Kotlin with at least 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Good knowledge of Coroutines, RxJava and JetPack components. JetPack Compose is a bonus.
- Strong experience with REST APIs (Retrofit), storage databases, multi-threading, performance, and memory tuning.
- Deep understanding of android architecture such as MVP and MVVM
Your Academic Qualifications -
BE / BTech in Computer Science preferred. However, if you have good hands-on knowledge of building Android apps, that’s what we are looking for!
You’ll Be Improving & Responsible For –
- A team that is building products used by 300k + doctors every single day.
- Work on Petabyte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 500 million hours of video has been streamed.
- Lead high volume VOD streaming (think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability and Stability
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
Your Experience Across the Years in the Roles You’ve Played -
Good to have:
- Experience in a test-driven environment
- Application built using Jetpack Components.
- In depth knowledge of handling database and db migration.
- Passion for product quality and attention to details.
Company Name: i-Lanam Technologies
i-Lanam was established in the year 2020 with an insight to provide a
competitive approach towards application development to deliver the best quality applications at the cheapest of the prices. Looking at the need to have a company that can understand the ownership of the application output some quality developers came together to establish this company
182 Central Ave, 3, London, Ontario N6A 1M7, CA
417 SHIVALIK SHILP Iscon Cross Road, 4th Floor, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, IN
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- (Add other responsibilities here that are relevant)
- Proficient with Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- (Make sure to mention any frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project)
- (List education level or certification you require)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions.
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions.
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. Able to mentor/train people in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges.
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams.
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them.
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high-quality standards.
- Significantly contributes in hiring high performance candidates.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Expert in JAVA, Kotlin, Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Dependency Injection. Experience with unit-tests and automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with any architectures like MV*(MVP/MVVM/MVI).
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Operates independently with almost no oversight.
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks.
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership.
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 12+ years of experience in a product-driven organization.
Technologies we're working with
- MVP, JAVA and Kotlin, Realm, Firebase Real-time Database, RxJava,Kotlin Coroutines, Dagger and Retrofit.
- Designing and building sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Building custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and iOS
- Designing highly scalable, testable code
- Discovering and fixing programming bugs
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Understanding of good Object Oriented Design principles such as SOLID
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience with Clean Architecture
- Experience with Dart/Flutter packages and APIs: bloc, flutter_bloc, Streams, rxDart
- Experience in Native Mobile app development Kotlin and Swift