- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
Skills: iOS Development, MVP, MVVM, rxswift
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop React Native and Android Mobile Applications from design
- Can analyse requirements and communicate with clients
- Must have proficiency in communication
- Should have knowledge of Core Android, Java, Kotlin, React Native, MySQL, SQLite, MVVM, MVP and MVC.
- Work on bug fixes and improvement of Mobile applications.
- Preferred to have knowledge in React Native and Android both.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 3 + years of experience in Android development.
- Minimum 1 Year experience in React Native development.
- BE/MS/MCA/PGDCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Have worked on ReactJS Projects
Company Description: A content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other trending content. It was started in 2013 with the aim of keeping people informed by presenting news in an easily consumable format. It is the highest-rated news app on Google Play Store.
- Designing and developing applications. ...
- Write clean code. ...
- Take part in the development lifecycle. ...
- Fix bugs. ...
- Investigate technologies. ...
- Follow innovative trends. ...
- Define your objectives. ...
- Look for the Flutter application development cycle
Main Responsibilities of an Android Developer
Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM
- Experience working with Room, Coroutines, Dependency Injection will be a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Familiarity with various testing tools
You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- 1 year of experience as a iOS app developer.
- Working experience in iOS development(Swift/Objective c)
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Winlancers Technologies hiring Xamarin Developer for Indore location
Required Skills : Xamarine c# , Xamrineforms ,MVVM ,Prism
Expereince : 1 yr to 4 yrs
Salary : No bar for deserving candidate
Job location : Indore
We are welcoming candidates who's interested to relocate .
- Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Maintaining and enhancing existing websites while adhering to best practices
What you need to have:
- Experience in building customer facing cross platform Mobile apps using React Native
- Experience in RESTfull API
- Experience in integrating third party APIs
- Knowledge of React Native, React, Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge in Amazon cloud, Git, MongoDB, Postgress, NGINX
- Knowledge in Node Js(Express Js)
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Deep understanding of user service
- Deep knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathatic, Energetic, Curious