We are looking for a Mobile application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS, including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with other services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. You will be responsible for the product development with quality and by following the engineering practices. The candidate should be a team player who should be able to code, do the peer code review, defect fixes wherever needed on the existing product.
Design and build applications for iOS
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Innovative thinking for problems solutions. Solid implementation
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Achieving Code, module delivery dates within time
Help maintain code quality, organization, automatization, and documentation
Uses Agile Scrum Methodology for software development
Develops unit tests for all new code
Has all code changes peer reviewed and must peer review code when required
Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs
Well versed with usage of debugging tools to analyze and solve complex problems independently
Diagnose and resolve complex level issues of application
Participate in interactions with all levels of personnel with different teams Skills:
Proficient in all versions of Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Experience in App Store distribution process and Enterprise distribution of Apple
Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading, background thread handling and iOS file systems
Knowledge of private framework in swift and objective C languages
Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
Experience of automated testing platforms and unit tests for Mobile applications
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus Knack for benchmarking and optimization Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git
Hands on experience in using Jenkins
Familiarity with continuous integration
Good Knowledge in design patterns
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills in English
Good time management skills
Certification of iOS development, swift language will be value added Experience with Cocoa APIs on iOS and Apple frameworks AR, ML and swift UI is good to have
2-4 years of work experience in Mobile application development.
Pay/compensation: Benefits: Health Insurance (including for Parents); Personal Accident Cover.
Our client is a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing.
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of existing applications along with continuous integration of new features, who can take the ownership and work independently.
- At least 2 years of experience with MVVM architecture
- 5-8 years of experience with Android development
- Extensive experience of 3rd party integration
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Good Logical ability
- Notification and Payment Gateway experience
- Adaptation to new technologies
- Able to design dynamic complex U
- Experience building custom SDK
- Experience with Multi Module Application
- Integrate the design into high-quality code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of an application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Work alongside other developers working on a different platform for the Application. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design implementation, and creating a quality product is essential.
Soft Skills :
- Positive attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Hungry for growth
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile SDKs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish SDKs in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize SDK performance.
Location: Technopolis IT Hub, Noida Sec-62
Salary: Negotiable as per last CTC
- Experience in developing enterprise grade Android Mobile Apps, NDK, and SDKs.
- Experience in Rest i.e SQLite, Faragments, Activities, Intents, Google API’s (FCM, MAP, Analytics, AdMob etc.).
- Experience in apps development with Payment gateway Integration and POS terminal like VeriFone/Ingenico/Pax.
- Experience on client-server application involving web service calling.
- Knowledge of Android Life Cycle and Threading Concepts.
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of material design, memory management, files I/O, network protocols, concurrency, multi-threading etc.
- Strong understanding of OOPs fundamentals, Java, Kotlin, JSON, Android 5 and above.
- Knowledge in architecting large solutions using patterns, like MVVM, VIPER.
- Knowledge of different screen sizes,andandroid version classes compatibility.
- Knowledge of Third party libraries like Volly, Retrofit, ButterKnife, Picasso.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON parsing, GPS and Google Maps integration.
- Knowledge of Firebase Services Other Third-party Services.
- Understanding of code versioning tool, like Git.
- Familiarity with deploying Android apps to the Google Play Store and should have published at least five Android app.
- Knowledge of OPENGL.
Proficient with Swift, Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
Good knowledge in UI & Unit testing.
Good understanding and knowledge in OOPS concepts
Good knowledge in Protocol oriented programming
Good knowledge in SOLID Principles
Deep understanding of MVVM design pattern
Good Knowledge in RXswift Framework
Knowledge in Test Driven Development
Knowledge in continuous integration and continuous development
Location: Goregaon east, Mumbai
We are looking for a skilled Developer with 2+ years of experience in mobile application development for iOS.
- Work closely with the core team to come up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services and provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications and familiar with App localization technique
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
Functional: Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Networking, Data Structures, GIT & JIRA, GCD, Core Data, OOPS, Design Patterns
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem-solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented
Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and a solid understanding of cricket and football (among other sports).
1. Experienced iOS Developer with full-time work experience in developing iOS apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod.
2. Should be proficient in Swift and Objective C and use Xcode, Cocoa libraries, and other third-party libraries to develop apps.