We are looking for IOS Developers to join our Mobile Application Development team at Pune. The candidate will play a significant role in developing highly interactive and cutting-edge cross-platform applications for Android/iOS.
- Relevant experience of 1- 2 years in building a mobile application using IOS OR React Native is required
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them following well-known React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- You will be coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Should have published at least 1 live application using React Native
- Expertise in RESTful APIs development
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, and Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- Developing business applications in React Native / Redux
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across platforms
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.com
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021
● Data Structures and Algorithms
● Design patterns and Android architecture components
● Strong knowledge of Core JAVA, Kotlin and UI controls
● Demonstrated ability to design and build dynamic multi-threaded mobile apps and SDKs
● Good experience on Dependency Injection tools Dagger2 / Koin / Dagger HILT / Kodein
● Technically Hands-on, RxJava or Coroutines
● Good in architecture pattern like MVVM, MVI, MvRx
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Designs, builds and maintains high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
● Ensures the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
● Works towards identifying and correcting bottlenecks by fixing bugs in the code/application.
● Helps maintain code quality, code optimization and automation.
● Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
● B.Tech/B.S or M.Tech/M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
● 4+ years of Android development experience
● 2+ years of Kotlin experience
Role : Team Lead - Android Developer
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Translate design and wireframes into code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Unit testing code
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 5+ years’ strong development experience in android
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
∙ Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 5 years relevant experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Android Engineer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To design and build advanced applications for the Android platform using Kotlin.
• To design solutions independently
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
• Should be able to demonstrate the features developed by him/her to the client.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
• Should have the ability to take knowledge transfer of any existing projects and contribute for bug fixes and
• Should proactively participate in the project assigned.
• Talk to the project members and get his/her queries answered to make quality contributions to the project.
• Should collaborate with the reporting manager to support any relevant work.
• 3-9 years of working experience in Android platform
• Strong technical background, good knowledge of Android Studio
• Strong command over Java and Kotlin.
• Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Room DB)
• Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
• Excellent working knowledge of MVVM, GIT, JIRA.
• Should be able to help junior developers
• Should have strong knowledge of various concepts in Android down to the root cause of their existence.
• Should have historical knowledge of various features added or removed from Android like AsyncTask, LiveData,
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• iOS experience will be an added advantage.
• BLE communication
Mobile app developers have a bunch of responsibilities. Flutter engineers also have a lot of tasks to conquer.
- Designing and developing apps
- Writing clean code
- Participating in development life-cycle
- Fixing bugs
- Investigating technologies to make the development faster
- Following new trends in development
Required Skills :
- Good knowledge of Git
- Understanding of Computer Science
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of different architecture approaches
- Experience with GoF patterns
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Experience in programming languages for mobile development — Kotlin or Swift
- Knowledge of Dart programming language,
- Understanding of Flutter framework
- Experience in Android or iOS mobile development services
An Android App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our mobile apps development team
The Android Developer will require completing the entire Android app development lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and support the on-going feature development, as required.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working on the Android platform
- Must have strong analytical and logical skills
- Good knowledge of Android SDK development tools
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, Clean architecture
- Understand Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of SQLite, maps, location, and sensors (GPS), and multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of publishing apps on play store
- Knowledge of Social media integration. Primarily: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs for push notification
- Should have knowledge of version control (Git)
Good to Have
- Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile Frameworks like Flutter / ReactNative
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Develop Android application as per the requirements using Android SDK Tools and database
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development. Test application for bugs and undertake debugging
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & deploy.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ Years should be required in iOS development.
- Should be well aware about iPhone/iPad application development
- Should be well versed with Core data concepts
- Should be well versed with Swift-UI
- Should be well versed with Network load optimisations & other core networking concepts
- Must be very good with designing pixel perfect UI
- Good to have Core Audio, Graphics & video frameworks.
- Good knowledge of app deployment process & good to have knowledge on build automation.
- Should have decent communication skills to be able to interact with Clients.
- Designation: MAC and iOS Developer
- No of Vacancy: 2
- Reporting To: CTO
- Permanent Remote Job
- Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in MAC OS and iOS Development
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in IT & above
- Experience in creating applications for Mac OS X and iOS Applications
- Excellent in Objective-C and Swift
- Exposure working with C++ programming language for Mac application
- Integrate apps with authentication APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, firebase and Xcode so on.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
3+ experience as an app developer.
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
Experience with continuous integration
Oloid Inc is a US based VC funded start up that is building an AI powered single sign on system for the physical world. You will be joining an industry leading organization and exceptional team previously from IBM, Stanford, Ola, INSEAD, Aruba etc. who believe in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
- 6+ Years of software design and development experience working on a team
- 4+ years of experience generating commercial quality iOS applications using Objective C and especially Swift - please provide links to published apps
- 1+ year(s) experience working with Image Processing, Camera related apps
- Deep web service experience - full stack capabilities strongly preferred
- Experience working with CoreML, Metal & ARKit
- Deep understanding iOS memory management and multi-threading issues
- Experience in Developing SDK
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Undergraduate in Engineering related to Computer Science and Information Technologies and Postgraduate in Computer Science
- Shouldn’t have Backlog or Arrear.